What’s for Dinner Tonight?

Wegmans started in Rochester NY that is only about an hour away
I first heard about Wegman's when we camped upstate🙂
Arrival day we went food shopping and you better get it right as from there it was often walk or boat-in sites with limited or no car access. We stayed at DEC and NYSP properties around the Thousand and Finger Islands predominately.

DW had her Grandma's > Mother's > Dad's vegetable soup I make just for her. p.s. - her sister's like it soooo much I give a container to her sister who lives in town and I've Express Shipped to her sister in N.J. some frozen soup in Large Zip-Loc bags in an insulated box I make so it arrives still frozen. The 1st time I sent it she was just out of the Hospital due to COVID19. To make sure she got it frozen I spent $90.00 for shipping.

Myself, in a pan I slowly heat EVOO and a piece of peppered Sockeye Salmon, begin with skin side up then flip to crisp the skin, after flipped I add EVOO and chopped onion + only the trimmed off floret of the broccoli (I eat the stalk raw), then peas and quinoa and lentils + my CURRY POWDER MIXTURE, add some water then Spicy Brown Mustard on top and simmer a bit then gently let combo slide on dish.

Dessert for DW, I remove the cream from OREO Thin cookies replacing it with COOL WHIP and build a little tower of stacked cookies then encase the stack in Cool Whip and freeze. I have air popped pop corn.

DH and I went to DGSs first T-Ball game last night. (So much fun!) Anyway, he came home with us and spent the night. His daycare closed last week so DS & DDIL have scrambled to find childcare until he can go to his new one in 3 weeks. I took off work today and we played. I cooked dinner for us and his parents. DDIL is expecting our second DGS 💙. I fixed chicken, oven browned potatoes, Mac and cheese, biscuits and DGS helped me make brownies. ❤️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter