What’s for Dinner Tonight?

I think we are all over leftovers from Easter, so I'm going to just do fish sandwiches and fries tonight. Depending on how long I get before kid goes to work, I'll either make a salad with it or roast some Brussels

Lamb chops with dukkah finally on the menu.
A bit of pomegranate molasses, a wedge of lemon and this mommy is living in happy happy joy land!

Made a 1/2 quart of cream of asparagus soup with the last of a bunch of roasted veggies to go with the grilled meat.

Lamb chops with dukkah finally on the menu.
A bit of pomegranate molasses, a wedge of lemon and this mommy is living in happy happy joy land!

Made a 1/2 quart of cream of asparagus soup with the last of a bunch of roasted veggies to go with the grilled meat.
Sounds delicious.

Kid and husband gone again tonight.

Indoor grill pan, threw a few frozen falafel, a half a yellow onion in slices, and a handful of shishito peppers.

Grilled them all, added a squeeze of lime to it all.

Made a mayo/lemon/Worcestershire dipping sauce. Threw a few falafel, some onion, some dipping sauce on a roll, too. And had some sharp cheddar on the side. Dipped the shishito in the mayo sauce.

Girl dinner.

And it was damn delicious.

Leftover night here......but there were no leftovers.
I had a chicken sandwich out of the freezer.
DH isn't home yet. I had taken pulled pork out of the freezer for him. He ate some for lunch and put the rest back in the freezer, so not sure what he is having. There are 4 leftover pancakes....we'll see

That sounds great. I love prosciutto. Do you have a recipe?
Hope the attachment below shows up. I'm cooking for only 2 so I cut down the gnocchi, etc. I switch between pancetta and prosciutto. I buy diced at Wegman's. Use them in eggs too.
I do keep the liquid for 4 instead of cutting it in half. Was too dry IMHO. I also add a little white wine. Garlic and cheese can be done to taste.
P.S. I keep bottled lemon juice & usually use that in most recipes ( along as it doesn't ask for lemon zest.)

Attachments

• Gnocchi with Asparagus and Pancetta Recipe _ MyRecipes.PDF
    267.1 KB · Views: 6
Hope the attachment below shows up. I'm cooking for only 2 so I cut down the gnocchi, etc. I switch between pancetta and prosciutto. I buy diced at Wegman's. Use them in eggs too.
I do keep the liquid for 4 instead of cutting it in half. Was too dry IMHO. I also add a little white wine. Garlic and cheese can be done to taste.
P.S. I keep bottled lemon juice & usually use that in most recipes ( along as it doesn't ask for lemon zest.)
The attachment worked. Thanks for the detailed alterations. DH agreed that it sounds good. If I don't get a chance to make it this weekend, I'll give it a try the next time we're at home.

Throwing together some stuffed zucchini
View attachment 847668
Nice! I love zucchini - small like in your picture, not the huge, nasty ones people try to pawn off on me from their gardens. :laughing: I'll never understand why everybody doesn't just harvest them while they're still worth eating.

We had zucchini tonight too - in a shrimp curry recipe from Hello Fresh. It was wonderful and delivered on all the promises: quick, nicely spicy, low carb and low cal. :lovestruc
1712374234035.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter