-zucchini
-onion
-Mexican white corn cobs
-maybe beef then it will be caldo de res = beef soup w/ veggies

Dinner-quesadillas and soup

4/8 Monday
Dinner-pizza using great value pizza dough

4/9 Tuesday
Dinner-frozen hatch green chili and chicken roll ups ( 1st time trying those)

4/10 Wednesday
Dinner- frozen chimichangas

Goal this month is to use up stuff in our freezers (regular indoor and outdoor)so we can stock up new stuff

Your goal is my goal 😎

Pretty sure I took the last of the ratatouille out of the freezer yesterday so it’s on the menu as a side.

Roasted a whole chicken today so a bit of that with the veggies and all is well.
I have a 3lbs turkey breast but that will be a Sunday night dinner so I have leftovers for lunch😊. I’ll bake the turkey breast with potatoes and carrots.

I’m going to use what I have on hand and only go to the store for things needed. It should save me some money too🎉

Vegetable, pork soup (made like vegetable beef soup) to use up the leftover pulled & sliced pork from Thursday served peanut butter sandwiches.

I’m going to use what I have on hand and only go to the store for things needed. It should save me some money too🎉
That is my plan too. DS 22 was supposed to go to a music festival in Vegas with some friends at the end of the month but his friends backed out on him. Now DH and DD are thinking about going with him. It is an expense that I had not planned on but none of us want him going alone.

Sometimes you just need something simple like a chicken salad sandwich on squishy white bread and potato chips. It hit the spot.
Yup, some sandwiches cry out for squishy white bread! A favorite is tuna salad on squishy white bread with chips IN the sandwich!
We arrive at Old Key West late this afternoon, not sure what will be for dinner.
We have a Kroger order arriving, so depends on how tired and what I feel like.
I'd be having dinner at Olivia's; it's one of our favorite Disney restaurants. If I was exhausted it'd be fried chicken and mashed potatoes as I'd want comfort food, but one of my favorite dishes anywhere on property is their tofu curry (think they make it with chicken, too); it's incredible!

Dinner tonight was leftovers. The 7yo had the leftover mac-and-cheese that I made last weekend, with some green beans and strawberries. We finished up last night's orange chicken (frozen from Sam's, it's been a busy weekend) with a pot of freshly-made rice. There was 1/2 of a pizza dough ball so I made a flatbread using the leftover chopped onions, green peppers, and olives from tacos earlier in the week, and used up most of the open ricotta and shredded mozzarella. Last Monday's pulled pork, which was used as taco filling on Wednesday, was almost finished up tonight also as sandwiches (finished the last 2 rolls, too). I'm feeling pretty good about all this; all that's left is a lunch's worth of pulled pork, and enough rice for DH to take for lunch sometime this week!

Salmon from Costco (fresh with a blob of herb butter on it), green beans with buttered breadcrumbs, (I could eat buttered breadcrumbs on cardboard and would love it. Ha), corn on the cob and baked potato with lite butter & sour cream.

Chocolate raisins from Costco for dessert. (Yes dumb dessert I know….but they’re giant size.)

I spent all day making a GIANT pot of sauce and meatballs. So, the males had that over noodles with salad and some bread

I had grilled veggies with lime and then a small bowl of ice cream with some peanut butter mixed in.

Needless to say, there will be something with spaghetti sauce for each meal this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter