What a plan! Simple, yet insane. **New 4/19 Link to new PTR**

Woohoo! A new trip report! I loved your last report and can't wait to hear your plans. I've been a lurker and am coming out. I'm planning on starting my on report soon, as we will be there in December for our little ones first trip. :)

Tracy, when in December are you going? I'll be there with my sister and her family from Dec 4-11th.

Woohoo! A new trip report! I loved your last report and can't wait to hear your plans. I've been a lurker and am coming out. I'm planning on starting my on report soon, as we will be there in December for our little ones first trip. :)

Welcome!! Thank you for coming out of lurkdom to post! Make sure to put a link for your report in your signature line so I can find it :thumbsup2. What part of December are you going?

Yeah for another report:banana:

Thanks for posting!

You knew I'd be here, Tracy!! :goodvibes

Kathy

Hi Kathy, thanks for joining in.

Tracy, when in December are you going? I'll be there with my sister and her family from Dec 4-11th.

Hello Piper!! We haven't confirmed dates for December yet, but it will be toward the first part of December. It would be so wonderful to get to meet Hannah's fairy godmother :banana:. I do know we are staying at Pop.

Hi! Im Julia...I'll be there May 5-8th so I thought I'd say hi and follow along! :)

Hi Julia, have you ever been in May before? This will be our first May trip. I am really looking forward to the Flower and Garden festival. It looks like you will be there a week before us.

I am here, I am here!!! :woohoo:

I got the email on my phone that you put the link in your TR, I have been dyingt o get home to sign in over here...

I knew I get you.... It was my Mommy voice, wasn't it, young lady... :snooty:

I am here, I am here!!! :woohoo:

I got the email on my phone that you put the link in your TR, I have been dyingt o get home to sign in over here...

I knew I get you.... It was my Mommy voice, wasn't it, young lady... :snooty:

Well Mommy Toni posted, imagine that :lmao:. I have something to say about you and a couple of others in my first installment :rotfl:.

:eek: Uh oh!!! I hope it is DIS friendly!!! :laughing:

You will have to keep reading to see
angel.gif

I'm a waiting!!! :surfweb:

Terry worked graveyard last night so didn't get off until 8 this morning, so he is in bed already so I am sitting here checking all the gossip websites... :laughing: Give me something to read!!!

So demanding :rotfl:. I have to get some laundry out and hung up and then I will come back and post the introductions, like you don't know who we are already :rotfl2:.

Hi Tracy! I'm in on this one- so happy I could make it in on the beginning!!! Won't be quite so hard to keep up ;)

This is Tracy... 39 years old(still 39, right??) Lover of all things Disney... Writes great TR's, and keeps me entertained!! :) Must be quite the night owl, cause that is when we do most of our talking!! I believe these trips will make numbers 7, 8 and 9...

Image2.jpg

This is Bill... Also 39... Never talked to Bill, but I will say that just from reading the PTR's and TR's, this man has a good heart!!! :lovestruc I love this man, and have never met him... I know that he likes to play video games, and is graduating this year!!! (Can't remember the major, your gonna have to help me with that one) :woohoo: Go Bill!!!

DSC00006.jpg

And who could forget Ace!!! Ace will chime in with his thoughts on these trips, usually by way of pictures since he can't type... He has a serious issue with Tracy's planning binder!! :rotfl:

029-1.jpg

Okay Tracy, how far off am I??? :lmao:

I'm here too Tracy!! And very excited that you have three trips to plan!! :banana:

Great intros oregonmommyof2! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter