What a plan! Simple, yet insane. **New 4/19 Link to new PTR**

I think we are just going to miss each other!

I am joining in and for the record, not tired at all of your PTR/TR. :)

So close!! We were actually going to go on the 19th, but changed to the 20th at the last minute due to flights!

ONE BOX?? HUH :confused3? I can't even comprehend that :sad2:. I like the drinking in Epcot plan A LOT :thumbsup2. I just have to learn to stop making crazy faces when I have a drink in my hand. Oh and one rule when we meet, Terry can take all the pictures of Bill he wants, just keep the camera away from me :lmao:.

I know huh... One box wouldn't have even lasted until I got home... :confused3

Oh I am sure that once the drinks start flowing you won't care about the camera!!! :lmao:

Imagine the TR pics we can get!!! :rotfl2:

Toni's intros were great; your's were super awesome too!!! My favorite pic was the Tinkerbell one with Bill!! Totally shows the emotion of what's going on!!!

HA!! I just thought I could keep up with this PTR!! :lmao:

I am always glad when you do another PTR and TR....:thumbsup2

Girl Scout cookies...mmmmm......

Hi Jordan!! Thanks so much for reading. I feel like a superstar took time out of his DISing to post :hug:.

So close!! We were actually going to go on the 19th, but changed to the 20th at the last minute due to flights!

I understand changing days because of the flights. We got $73 flights from a Southwest DING, I adore SW DINGS.

I know huh... One box wouldn't have even lasted until I got home... :confused3

Oh I am sure that once the drinks start flowing you won't care about the camera!!! :lmao:

Imagine the TR pics we can get!!! :rotfl2:

I will say it again, Girl Scout Cookies are evil for some reason they taste better than other cookies :confused3. You crack me up with your "drinks flowing" comment.

One thing that always cracks me up is when we are in a restaurant and Bill orders an alcoholic drink. We always take a travel mug with us so he can use it himself. The CP makes his muscles really weak and he can't just pick up a regular glass. Well I take the alcoholic drink and pour it in the mug. Then the server walks back by and sees Bill's glass essentially empty and their eyes get like this :eek:, we laugh so hard.

Toni's intros were great; your's were super awesome too!!! My favorite pic was the Tinkerbell one with Bill!! Totally shows the emotion of what's going on!!!

HA!! I just thought I could keep up with this PTR!! :lmao:

Thanks for posting. I just love that Tink/Bill pic, he looks so happy. I think you will be able to keep up here :thumbsup2.

I will say it again, Girl Scout Cookies are evil for some reason they taste better than other cookies :confused3. You crack me up with your "drinks flowing" comment.

One thing that always cracks me up is when we are in a restaurant and Bill orders an alcoholic drink. We always take a travel mug with us so he can use it himself. The CP makes his muscles really weak and he can't just pick up a regular glass. Well I take the alcoholic drink and pour it in the mug. Then the server walks back by and sees Bill's glass essentially empty and their eyes get like this :eek:, we laugh so hard.

Oh I can imagine the look on the servers face!! We need to make him a shirt that says, "Don't mind the wheelchair, I'm hear to party!!" :woohoo:

I hope I can meet you and Bill sooner than later.

We would love that!!

Maybe you should make a quick trip in December... just sayin' :rolleyes1

I keep trying to get him to come to Ip Dip in October, but I would take December!

perhaps.....:)

:yay: Don't get my hopes up.

Oh I can imagine the look on the servers face!! We need to make him a shirt that says, "Don't mind the wheelchair, I'm hear to party!!" :woohoo:

That would be hilarious!! I might try to make something. I have one design for our May trip already.

Don't toy with me Jordo!!!

Yeah, don't toy with either of us!

That would be an insanely funny T-shirt!!!! :lmao::lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter