What a plan! Simple, yet insane. **New 4/19 Link to new PTR**

December would be a perfect time... :flower3:

Yes, it would be :goodvibes.

That's even funnier!!! :lmao:

I thought it was hilarious.

We need to make him a shirt that says, "Don't mind the wheelchair, I'm hear to party!!" :woohoo:

wheelchairwithmickeyheadparty.png

I'm in!

Def glad you are doing a TR! I LOVE that pic of Bill & Tink- priceless!!!

Yay for a new PTR! I love reading about you and Bill.:goodvibes You guys are such the adorable couple! That shirt is great!

Never judge things by their appearance... even carpetbags. I'm sure I never do… Mary Poppins

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bill has been working for a long time towards a Master’s Degree in Rehabilitation Administration. He has 3 other degrees, but due to his disability, his speech impediment, and how his right arm is spastic, people assume he has a mental disability as well as a physical one. This makes me angry
tantrum1.gif
and frustrates Bill to no end.

He had been hinting about wanting to go to WDW for his “Graduation” ever since the first of February. I had told him that I thought 3 trips in one year going from Southern Illinois was a bit excessive. I had to make sure to avert his eyes when he talked about going. You see his beautiful blue eyes are my kryptonite. I seriously can’t say no to him if he gazes at me for any length of time, NOT FAIR at all :sad2:, so he likes to try to persuade me with them.

Well he wore me down on February 16th, although he didn’t know it. I went on with my spiel about not having the money, I wasn’t skipping the trip to see friends in October, etc. He seemed to take it very well and started to play PS3. As he was playing baseball about 3 feet from me I was on my laptop pricing out trips, looking up discounts :surfweb:, and deciding that getting an AP would be a money saver (don’t judge me, you do the Disney Fuzzy Math too even if you don’t admit it). So while he was contently playing his game, I booked the airlines and had all the ADR’s done. I also bought my AP.

I justified this trip because of a couple of things, like I really need to justify, but it sounds better when you have a reason to go.

1) Bill’s Graduation celebration, he worked very hard and deserved to go.
2) Spectromagic is going away. It is Bill’s favorite parade and even though Disney says it is coming back after the summer we just can’t trust them now can we?
3) Wishes is going away. It is my very favorite fireworks show, I cry every single time, the music just moves me. Again Disney says it is coming back after summer, but I don’t believe them, that’s right I don’t believe them.

So that meant we had to go BEFORE Disney took our two most beloved things away.

I thought I was slick, thought “wow I am going to surprise him, I never surprise him”. Then the doubts crept in along with knowing that Bill liked to go ahead and book things THEN talk me into them. I decided I had to tell him. He looked shocked, he couldn’t believe “the queen of the worry warts” had consented to a trip that was so close. We talked ADR’s, he said I made good choices, then we went about planning what we would do.

Next installment… Where do I go from here with planning?

people assume he has a mental disability as well as a physical one.

That would REALLY tick me off!!! :mad:

You see his beautiful blue eyes are my kryptonite. I seriously can’t say no to him if he gazes at me for any length of time, NOT FAIR at all :sad2:, so he likes to try to persuade me with them.

How do you think Terry got those fancy cameras, car stereos, surround sound for the house, new laptop, a quad... you get the idea... :rolleyes:

I also bought my AP.

Hmmm... AP holders get a discount at World of Disney don't they?? :idea: I may need you in December!!! I want a Dooney and Bourke so bad!!! :rotfl:

That would REALLY tick me off!!! :mad:

How do you think Terry got those fancy cameras, car stereos, surround sound for the house, new laptop, a quad... you get the idea... :rolleyes:

Hmmm... AP holders get a discount at World of Disney don't they?? :idea: I may need you in December!!! I want a Dooney and Bourke so bad!!! :rotfl:

It ticks me off too. People assume I am lazy because I am overweight too. Bill's Mom is a size 2 and she was struggling to keep up with me on some of the hiking trails in the Smokey Mountains. I may be big but I can walk a long way especially if I have a purpose, like a castle, a huge tree, a big hat, or the World Showcase :rotfl:.

I feel your pain about how they can manipulate us.

I will help you with your Dooney and Bourke, np!

It ticks me off too. People assume I am lazy because I am overweight too. Bill's Mom is a size 2 and she was struggling to keep up with me on some of the hiking trails in the Smokey Mountains. I may be big but I can walk a long way especially if I have a purpose, like a castle, a huge tree, a big hat, or the World Showcase :rotfl:.

I feel your pain about how they can manipulate us.

I will help you with your Dooney and Bourke, np!

Ugh... I hear you on the overweight thing... I used to be a size 2... :rolleyes: Really the one person that gives me a hard time about weight is my own mother... :guilty: I honestly don't get it, she has always been bigger than me, so I don't know why she insists on being hurtful... :confused: I would never say any of the things that she does...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter