What about us 40ish guys?

As long as you don't mind Prince Balding, Prince Q-tip or Prince Muffintop.

Omg that's hysterical. And in all honesty, I prefer bald men so that's perfect!! As long as that Prince loves Disney as much as I do then we're off to a great start!

I'm 40 and I still get carded.. life is good :p

Actually everyone gets carded now no matter what age you are. A person in Arizona sued on the grounds of discimination because they didn't get carded which presented the argument that they "thought" they looked older then 21 and therefore they were basing their decision on a personal opinion. So since that person won that case it is now required that no matter how old you are you will be carded to buy alcohol.

It is so funny that I found this thread tonight. I have been thinking in the back of my mind how nice it would be if somethin' like this existed - and loe and behold !! Anyway - hello all; I am 43years young - and an absolute Disney fanatic- from the year The Magic Kingdon Opened - in 1971 !! Takin' my first Disney C:cool1::thumbsup2ruise with my then 13 yr old DD on March 6, 2011. I cannot wait !!

Actually everyone gets carded now no matter what age you are. A person in Arizona sued on the grounds of discimination because they didn't get carded which presented the argument that they "thought" they looked older then 21 and therefore they were basing their decision on a personal opinion. So since that person won that case it is now required that no matter how old you are you will be carded to buy alcohol.

Really? I can't remember the last time I was carded and I certainly look younger than my 40 years. Apparently, they don't worry about that down here in Florida. :rolleyes1

It is so funny that I found this thread tonight. I have been thinking in the back of my mind how nice it would be if somethin' like this existed - and loe and behold !! Anyway - hello all; I am 43years young - and an absolute Disney fanatic- from the year The Magic Kingdon Opened - in 1971 !! Takin' my first Disney C:cool1::thumbsup2ruise with my then 13 yr old DD on March 6, 2011. I cannot wait !!

Welcome :cool1: :banana: we are only slightly nutz here....but have fun :rotfl:

Looking at your vacation listings, G4. Hard to believe it's been almost 4 years since the big Dec. dismates meet.

Looking at your vacation listings, G4. Hard to believe it's been almost 4 years since the big Dec. dismates meet.

I know right?! It's scary how fast time goes by! I still remember so vividly the look on that ladies face when she asked "how many?" for POC and we said "20" LOL

I know right?! It's scary how fast time goes by! I still remember so vividly the look on that ladies face when she asked "how many?" for POC and we said "20" LOL

Or the circle of track around Madame Leota in HM when everyone was wearing green glow necklaces. I wanna go baaaack.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter