• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What about us 40ish guys?

Deleted because after rereading the comment, I found my remark to be rude. I apologize to those I offended.

Wow, you are a GUY? I just figured, well, ya know, hey, its an innocent mistake. . .lol. . .

Because this NEVER gave it away. . .

What about us 40ish guys?

There is a thread looking for young single guys and now a thread for over 50....I feel left out....

LOL.

OK, I said I was sorry.

Really? I can't remember the last time I was carded and I certainly look younger than my 40 years. Apparently, they don't worry about that down here in Florida. :rolleyes1

My dad got carded and he's in his 70's, he didn't really like that. We used to have a sign up that said if you looked younger then 30 you would be asked for your ID but then I haven't seen that in awhile since they started carding everyone.

When I am down in WDW all I usually only carry my room card and ap and some money. It is a waste of my time to be carded:)

My kids are spoiled rotten. Guess, it's hard growing up at Disney for the past 10 yrs for some people. Sometimes they act like it's such a chore! lol! We did see Sugar Ray tonight and I gave my sister a cell phone concert. I really went for her since she was more the fan than me.

Hi,

47 year-old Disney Guy out of debt and looking to go back!

Jim, who believes that anyone who wants to pick my brain should first get out the surgical saw.

I don't think I'll ever be out of debt, but I'm happy to be planning a cruise on the new Disney Fantasy in August of 2012. I think I can pay for it by then.

Chris (as in Christina the no-longer-bride)

Anyone wanna come? There's room in the cabin!

Maybe we could start a FB group page where we could all kinda find out about one another and see photos that maybe of some help with us 40ish group?

Maybe we could start a FB group page where we could all kinda find out about one another and see photos that maybe of some help with us 40ish group?

Count me in! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter