• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What an adventure...My Picture TR

julsmom

DIS Veteran
I LOOOOVE trip reports, but I find myself skimming the words and scanning to the pictures. I just love to see the sights and feel like I am there. So I am putting together a trippie that is pretty much just pictures. Come and browse. Get a taste of this California Adventure...

We have arrived!!!

tr1.jpg

tr2.jpg

tr3.jpg

Main Street U.S.A.:

tr4.jpg

tr5.jpg

tr6.jpg

tr7.jpg

tr8.jpg

tr9.jpg

tr10.jpg

Next: Adventureland!!

Adventureland!!

al1.jpg

al2.jpg

al4.jpg

al3.jpg

Can you have too many Jungle Cruise pictures? Let's see..

al5.jpg

al6.jpg

al7.jpg

al8.jpg

al9.jpg

...that baby monkey is too cute!!

al10.jpg

al11.jpg

al12.jpg

al13.jpg

Next: New Orleans Square

Your pictures are wonderful! We are considering our first ever trip to Disneyland the end of next May, and I know next to nothing about the place, so this is very fun and helpful. Thank you!

Wow, we just sort of got "dissed" right at New Orleans Square. I would have loved to see the rest of her trip pics. It was helping me get over my DL homesickness!

:sad1: :confused: :sad1:

I just love this. There are so many beautiful pictures! I just love the TR that has just pictures. It tells such a different story!:goodvibes

Thanks for those pictures, they are fantastic and worth a million words :thumbsup2

Wow, we just sort of got "dissed" right at New Orleans Square. I would have loved to see the rest of her trip pics. It was helping me get over my DL homesickness!

:sad1: :confused: :sad1:

Sorry! The thread never really took off (as you can see :) ), so I just gave up. Same old story, I was the only one interested!! :laughing:

gee, it's just so sad to have it cut off so abrubtly. Where are the rest or the places??? Hope it ended happily. I'm a sap for happy endings. Not liking this cliff hanger.

Sorry! The thread never really took off (as you can see :) ), so I just gave up. Same old story, I was the only one interested!! :laughing:

Well, lots of people were loving it and it seemed to always be near the top of the page, so I think it was getting more attention than you thought.

Any chance you may continue now?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter