What an adventure...My Picture TR

Thank you!!! Thank you!!!

You've made me happy, if that matters any? Thanks Neighbor (I'm from Illinois too!)!

:dance3: :banana: :dance3:

Wow! I can't believe that's where the turkeys go!

Fantasyland!!!!!

FAN1.jpg

FAN2.jpg

FAN3.jpg

FAN4.jpg

FAN5.jpg

FAN6.jpg

FAN9.jpg

FAN7.jpg

FAN8.jpg

More Fantasyland to come...

You know, Fantasyland is so much more "fantasy and other-worldly" in DL vs. WDW. I really loved that area. Everything was so close together and it all seemed to fit. It seemed more like a little village, with the big mountain in the distance. I really appreciate you taking the time to post the rest of these. I was hooked by the first set of photos!

If you got anymore, I'll be back. Great video too by the way.

I can't wait to get back to DL next year. Hopefully, the Princess Faire is still going on then. My DD is not a big Princess fan, more of a Tink fan, but I think she'd enjoy this a lot. That cookie looks good enough to eat!

Toontown... another absolutely superior area when compared to WDW's MK. The theming and attention to detail at the DL Toontown is amazing. You could spend a lot of time in there just looking at the details and finding all the "inside jokes".

Keep it comin!! :cheer2:

I can't wait to get back to DL next year. Hopefully, the Princess Faire is still going on then. My DD is not a big Princess fan, more of a Tink fan, but I think she'd enjoy this a lot. That cookie looks good enough to eat!

Toontown... another absolutely superior area when compared to WDW's MK. The theming and attention to detail at the DL Toontown is amazing. You could spend a lot of time in there just looking at the details and finding all the "inside jokes".

Keep it comin!! :cheer2:

Thanks for the encouragement!

The cookie is edible. It comes in a box with the two frostings and all the sugar decorations. It was just adorable. A must do!

DD is totally into fairies now. We didn't wait in the princess lines at Fantasy Faire. They were long and DD had seen the princess so many times before at WDW, so she just wasn't into it. The lines were LONG! But other than that, a princess comes out to tell a story, and princess come out to teach the children how to act like princesses. They even get down from the stage and interact fully with the children. It was great.

These are great pictures! Thank you for sharing. They are really clear, and the colors that are so Disney come right out at you. I like the ones w/your dd the best. They make me smile.

I'm loving all your pictures! Thanks so much for taking the time to post them! Your DD is adorable! Looking forward to MORE pics!!

Thanks for all the great pics!;) I love to look at other peoples perspective on DL through there eyes ( pictures ) .:love:

Great report & great pics. :thumbsup2

Especially the FantasyLand pics....you captured the magic. :smickey:

(toadie looked in good spirits. :))

hound

Thanks for the pics - they're making me all excited about our 1st trip to DL at the end of next May!:thumbsup2 Your photos are beautiful and they are also giving me an insight into what to pack since we'll be visiting at the same time of year that you guys did!:)

I want the camera you have, the pictures are so clear, what is it? Thanks for sharing, I don't even know how to post pictures on here, :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter