• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What an adventure...My Picture TR

I want the camera you have, the pictures are so clear, what is it? Thanks for sharing, I don't even know how to post pictures on here, :sad2:

Thank you! I just use a Kodak Easyshare. It isn't even the really nice one! I do keep it on the action setting, otherwise I can get blurry pics if ANYONE moves at all.

To post, set up an account (free) with www.photobucket.com
That was easiest for me.

These pictures are great, thank you so much for posting! Since I have two little boys, your photos are likely to be my only chance to see the Princess Fantasy Faire, so I especially appreciated those. :goodvibes

I'm going to see if DS7 would be interested in the Jedi Academy based on these photos. I think he would just love it, but he's a bit on the shy side. :)

They teach boys how to be proper KNIGHTS at the Princess Fantasy Faire according to the brochure I saw.
Nora

They teach boys how to be proper KNIGHTS at the Princess Fantasy Faire according to the brochure I saw.
Nora

I dont know. At least the time we did it, they didn't do that. But that doesn't mean it doesn't happen of course. It was pretty much princess focused. Maybe they did and I just do not remember that part.

TOMORROWLAND PART 2

AUTOPIA:
TL1.jpg

ASTRO ORBITER:
TL2.jpg

TL3.jpg

TL4.jpg

TL5.jpg

TL6.jpg

NEXT TIME: CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE!

I have a Kodak Easyshare too, and I will definitely remember that hint about keeping it on the action setting! Great pics of Tomorrowland. Tomorrowland is probably the only land I actually like better at WDW. I just miss the TTA at Disneyland!

This is a wonderful thread, thank you! I'm planning my first ever DLR trip and am trying to soak everything up.

:)

I'm so glad you continued this thread! I kept checking back and what do you know, someone else guilted you into it!:lmao:

Thanks so much for the picture review! I also like to skim the reports and look at the pics. Thanks.:cool1:

You know, everyone bags on California Adventure, too small, too plain, too this, not enough that, but I had a great time there. Thanks so much for the pics!

Are any more coming?!?! You haven't given up again have you???

Loving the photos! More, please. :hyper:
Did your daughter make the castle cookies at the Fantasy Faire? If so, I must have missed that! Guess that would be a good reason to give it a try one more time.

More California Adventure!!

A Bug's Land!!

CA13.jpg

CA14.jpg

CA2.jpg

CA3.jpg

Alright...this is the rest of California Adventure!!

CA20.jpg

CA21.jpg

CA22.jpg

CA16.jpg

CA23.jpg

CA19.jpg

Well folks, that's it for this trippie! Thank you so much for coming along for the ride!!

Thanks for so many pics!! Our first DL trip is next summer after many WDW trips so the pics show me how many differences there are between the two. Fantasyland in DL looks wonderful....can't wait! Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter