• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What are the Dangers in the ocean @ VB ??

Not a problem Larry -- but I did think I was losing my marbles when I couldn't find my reply! (It's on the other post). LOL!

No Lori - those were not "locals"...braiding is seasonally offered poolside...but not by carribean like 'locals hocking' the service.

Sorry about that! I didn't even pay any attention to the "locals" part of the post. I just focused on the fact that the hair braiding was mentioned. Yes it is mentioned but it is by Disney CM's at the pool. Again, sorry. Sometimes I need to pay more attention to what I am reading!:headache:

Sorry about that! I didn't even pay any attention to the "locals" part of the post. I just focused on the fact that the hair braiding was mentioned. Yes it is mentioned but it is by Disney CM's at the pool. Again, sorry. Sometimes I need to pay more attention to what I am reading!:headache:

LOL!! Lori...if everyone did that, the DIS would have 75% less posts!!!! :rotfl2:

;)

Scary thought huh! Unfortunately I do it way to much. Actually I think mine is more like 50%!:rotfl:

Being a Sanibel Island resident and a life long beach goer, the most dangerous thing that you can run into at almost any beach would be the sand that gets stuck in your shorts. :) Then the shells that fall out of your crevaces for the next two days when you are having your shower. :scared:

Being a Sanibel Island resident and a life long beach goer, the most dangerous thing that you can run into at almost any beach would be the sand that gets stuck in your shorts. :) Then the shells that fall out of your crevaces for the next two days when you are having your shower. :scared:

LOL!!!! Or the sand that will live in your car FOREVER...no matter how many times you vaccuum it!!:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter