What are you currently excited about?

4. I have an all clear from my doctors and I can ride everything at WDW (and all of my test results are clear).

5. I'm close enough to this trip that I can start packing without DH thinking I'm nuts.
Yay for #4. That's great news.

As for #5, I started packing this evening, though we do leave in 4 days so that's not unreasonable.

As for #5, I started packing this evening, though we do leave in 4 days so that's not unreasonable.

Thanks! Yeah #4 was scary for a bit, so it was a huge relief. We don't leave for another 9 days, but anything under 10 is good for me.

I'm excited because...

1. My magic band skins arrived today!

2. We tested the camera (we failed to use properly in the snow in CA) at the pool yesterday and we're a go for underwater video at the WDW water parks.

3. Our Disney cake orders are in. YAY CAKE!

4. I have an all clear from my doctors and I can ride everything at WDW (and all of my test results are clear).

5. I'm close enough to this trip that I can start packing without DH thinking I'm nuts.

...I'm sure there's more, but I'll leave it at this :)
So glad to hear your positive medical results, Tigger! Enjoy even more!! :)

I leave in something like 36 sleeps and I've started packing certain items (toiletries, bits and bobs like outlet adaptors, motion sickness bands etc)

but I'm also crazy and have an overpacking issue (OCD induced) so I'm trying to be smart about it this time round!

Looking forward to Spring Break 17' fingers crossed on it happening... Would like to do Ohana (never tried), a backstage magic tour, Flower and Garden Festival and any new/re-themed experiences since Christmas 15'

I'm hoping to make a trip in October for Halloween Horror Nights, Mickey's Not So Scary, and with any luck (not holding my breath) Rivers of Light.:hourglass

Currently excited because I just got a call today confirming the reservation for @msteddom and I, for the Chef's Table at Victoria and Albert's next week! We lucked into the reservation and I'm thrilled to experience it.
Awesome - have a wonderful time, and if you do a dining report elsewhere here, please let me know, as I'd love to read it!

Our honeymoon in August! Stayed at CBR the last five years and really looking forward to switching it up and staying at the Grand Floridian for this grand event :love:
Congratulations - have a wonderful, happy event, and a long and happy life together! Also, enjoy your stay at the Grand - quite a step up from CBR!! :)

I am currently excited that my plans for My 40th Birthday trip are coming together.

I just have a couple more things to get together (buying Memory Maker and MVMCP tickets)

Another thing I am excited about is starting to plan events for my parents 50th Wedding Anniversary next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter