What are you drinking tonight

What is supposed to be Peppermint Matcha Green Tea but tastes like it is is just peppermint tea. Doesn't appear to have any Matcha in it. Because it was freebie.

Until I lived with guys from other countries I didn’t know that was a thing (drinking plain hot water). I not sure why I found it strange at first, maybe because I never knew any American who drank hot water without SOME kind of flavoring in it. But I’ve met guys from Africa and Asia who swear by it. I don’t drink ihot water straight without tea or something else in it, but I don’t find it unusual anymore.
:laughing: You had to see this coming:

View attachment 465957

Personally, I can't drink it without at least a splash of citrus, but lots of people do. And I totally get @Disney_Alli 's point. It's been so brutally cold here for a week that you just "need" hot beverages; psychologically if not physically. One can really only drink so much coffee, tea and hot chocolate. :coffee:

I am an unapologetic pop fiend and drink at least one coke or pepsi a day (despite cutting carbs and calories and dropping from a size 8 to a size 2 I refuse to fully give up my pop) but try to stick to water otherwise but last night I just couldn't face any more cold water. I usually add lemon slices at least to hot water but since they'd closed the bars I didn't have access to any and plain hot water is fine from time to time.

You people have inspired me! I just came in :cold:from the snow, and was thinking of what I could have. Remembered I had some coffee brandy tucked away. Having a sombrero with a cannoli from Bova’s in Boston’s North End. Yum!

Sort of. It's hard to see it on your molars, but its pretty easy to see it on your front teeth. Look at the biting edges. Shine a bright light right up against the back of your teeth in a dark bathroom (a small led flashlight works well). If your teeth look transparent in spots, that is eroded enamel. The enamel is what makes your teeth look solid like a bone and provides the white color.
Thanks, I’m a bit scared to look lol

Watered down cranraspberry juice 😅

It sounds gross but basically cranraspberry juice is too concentrated and gives me acid reflux, and I don't drink enough water so I do 1/3 water and 2/3 cranraspberry juice.

Watered down cranraspberry juice 😅

It sounds gross but basically cranraspberry juice is too concentrated and gives me acid reflux, and I don't drink enough water so I do 1/3 water and 2/3 cranraspberry juice.

I buy light cran-ras to avoid this issue. If I don't get the light stuff I water it down or mix it with gingerale or similar.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter