What are you looking forward to?

Friday we are buying a new van... we blew the head gasket in our other last week been van less for 10 days and I'm going insane!

Our car being paid off in 15 months...then I can apply that to the college bills :headache:
As far as a fun thing....summer baby, summer. :thumbsup2

Trip back home where 80 degrees is considered "a cool day" and I get get my bearings on what is North, South, East, and West.

That and finishing the homeschool year. We finished last year late and began this year late, but we have caught up. Now if we would just get our spring fever done and over with (and illness after illness....ugh!), we will be done before our FL trip.:thumbsup2

Quitting my job (it will be time one of these days!) and a trip to somewhere in August. I don't care where too much as long as we go!

trip to the Bahamas in August, I can't even remember my last non Disney vaca

I am looking forward to DD18s HS graduation. I am soooo ready to not have all my weekends taken over with HS activities. I know i will be crying a different tune along about August but for right now, yeah, i can't wait!

Nephew's college graduation this weekend. Niece's wedding end of July. Universal trip with my baby sister and her little ones end of August.

DD's dance recital on June 4th and her Duke TIP recognition ceremony at the Univ. of Alabama on June 5th. :banana:

My last final being over! It's tomorrow at 8am. Then I have about three weeks off from school before my summer classes start.

my Lasik surgery. though I'm scared that something will go wrong, I'm still thinking about not wearing glasses and how weird that will be after wearing them (and contacts) for the past 27 years. ok, am I really that old? sigh..... :laughing:

I am graduating this June (Master's in Communication Disorders and Sciences) and starting my first job as an SLP in August. It's in Alaska and we're taking the ferry up from Bellingham to Whittier. I know it's a poor man's cruise, but darn I'm excited about it! We have a cabin and are bringing the car and cat. We'll have a cooler and lots of books, plus, we'll get to see sealife and glaciers close up. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter