What are you waiting for?

To go see the last Harry Potter film.

To attend group picnic at a local park.

To take part in several costumed events this month.

Harry Potter

My 35th birthday in August

Our 6th Anniversary in August

Our next WDW in September of 2012.

I'm also waiting to win the Lottery. We bought oldest son a car yesterday so now we own four cars!:scared1:

Waiting for my son to get his cast on tomorrow so we can have a countdown to getting it off!

1. This coming Thursday, 5 p.m. - leaving for Minneapolis for a quick family vacation at Mall of America, and my best friend and I to go to the NKOTBSB concert in Minneapolis with VIP!!!

2. Baby #3 due February 2012. Can't wait to have a newborn again, but this will more than likely be our last. Can't wait to experience all the baby "firsts" again, but will be bittersweet knowing this baby's firsts will be our lasts as parents.

3. Next Disney trip August 2013 - hoping to stay at Contemporary for this trip, after being a value resort family since before we even had kids!

Lots to look forward to in the coming years!

Waiting for many of the same things, next Game of Thrones book, HP, F&W trip. But also for a Napa Valley trip in April! Unreasonably excited about that one.

Long-term: For my husband to come home from deployent! I miss him and I can't wait to start TTC!:lovestruc

Short-term: School to start!:cool1:

Two weeks from today we will be at Universal Studios! Then on to WDW of course! After that, I will be training for my first half marathon on Oct 30th just 3 days before my 40th birthday!

I am waiting to see if I'll be selected for Jury Duty in Aug.
Also waiting for baseball playoffs. Districts begin tomorrow, regions 7/21-7/29!

1- dh to get well. He's been in pain since Jan and on morphine over a month. Just one full waking hour without pain would be a godsend, or if doctors even figured out what's causing it.
2- Christmas at the World (even if dh needs morphine and a wheel chair) with the kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter