What Are You Watching Right Now?: TV Edition

I have read all the books and thought they did an amazing translation to film. Gotta say I like the book ending better. Do you have a favorite character or characters?
Okay, don’t laugh but I enjoy the character of UN Secretary General, Chrisjen Avasarala particularly. I view her as a woman in touch with all her life roles, willing to make the hard decisions while still retaining the occasional soft spot.
The relationship between Nagata and Holden crosses so many intertwined boundaries. Great characterizations overall and a look into a future world that looks much like the current. I’ll be sorry when it ends but will start reading the books then, LOL.

Okay, don’t laugh but I enjoy the character of UN Secretary General, Chrisjen Avasarala particularly. I view her as a woman in touch with all her life roles, willing to make the hard decisions while still retaining the occasional soft spot.
The relationship between Nagata and Holden crosses so many intertwined boundaries. Great characterizations overall and a look into a future world that looks much like the current. I’ll be sorry when it ends but will start reading the books then, LOL.
I wouldn't laugh at all, I ADORE Avasarala also. She is the queen of intelligent verbal repartee. Her costuming is always stunning also, mad props to the show designers. I am a huge fan of the Joe Miller character, a good man in a bad system. And last but not least I adore Amos. I love a good redemption character and his arc in the books is really good. To fully move from a traumatized one dimensional killer to much, much more.. beautiful. I hope you enjoy the books when you get to them! Had to come back just to say Camina Drummer and Commander Ashford..love them!

Last edited:
Right now DW and I are watching

Nothing Trivial--a New Zealand dramedy about 5 pub quiz friends. It ended in 2014 but we're just seeing it on the Roku Channel;

Finding Your Roots

The Floor, a game show on Fox with Rob Lowe. We never watch game shows, but we happened upon it and it's good!

We just finished All Creatures Great And Small on PBS, and anxiously awaiting the new season of Call The Midwife (March 17)

We watched the first half of the new Mr. and Mrs. Smith series last night. I like Donald Glover, so far it's been entertaining.

Don’t laugh but, Milli Vanilli documentary. It’s actually kind of sad. And obviously the producer who set it in motion then outed them came out unscathed.

Right now? Marcella on Netflix. We have been big into the British cop shows, let me tell you, those Brits love their cop/detective/murder/thriller series.

So a few different shows.

I am rewatching Babylon 5 - I watch one episode well i work out each day.

Also watching Just Shoot me - not sure they could make this show today and I am sort of surprised its on streaming - I watch one or two episodes each night.

Also some random series from the 50s on and off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter