What Are You Watching Right Now?: TV Edition

Right now I am watching the First Round of the NHL Draft.

Starting Stranger Things Season 4 today. Also watching the Great Food Truck Race, Deadliest Catch, and So You Think You Can Dance. And for some reason we've gotten into The French Chef with Julia Child.

Ending my “Strange” week. Dr. Strange Sunday. Season 4 of Stranger Things this week, and just finished Star Trek Strange New Worlds.

I'm super picky with what I watch and I'm the type of person who starts a show and goes on to something else when I'm not finished but

First time viewing:
Community
Fuller House

Rewatching:
Gilmore Girls
8 Simple Rules
Glee

On my to watch list:
Downton Abbey
Bridgerton
Selena: The Series

I just finished episode 2 of The Terminal List on Amazon. I need to decompress before I dive back in. It’s intense.

I just finished episode 2 of The Terminal List on Amazon. I need to decompress before I dive back in. It’s intense.
We're watching this right now too; on episode 3. Pretty twisty. I'm loving Constance Woo though - very talented and versatile actress.

right now watching Lincoln Lawyer on Netflix (TV series)
and I am watching Terminal List on Prime
still watching Chopped.....on season 43

and then the regular seasons of things as they come on

Currently, as in RIGHT NOW, I am watching Yellowstone Season 3 Episode 7.
Just started watching Yellowstone last week. It wasn't what I expected or was looking for. I didn't like it the first 2 episodes. I'm also now on Season 3 Episode 7, LOL.

Caught the first 2 episodes of 1883 this weekend.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1987 - complete first season
Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog (episode 1)
Power Rangers Turbo (episodes 3 and 4)

The Expanse season 5
I have read all the books and thought they did an amazing translation to film. Gotta say I like the book ending better. Do you have a favorite character or characters?

I'm rewatching Blue Eye Samurai, amazing.
I am watching the Chinese series Three Body while I wait for the American adaptation
And I finished Strange New Worlds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter