What are your "do not miss" snacks at WDW?

Cheeseburger egg rolls at MK
Croque glaces in France at Epcot
Chicken curry pockets in China at Epcot
Mr. Kamal’s fries with saffron aioli & tamarind honey mustard at AK
Dole whip + dark rum from Tamu Tamu at AK
Poutine from daily Poutine at Disney Springs
where are the cheeseburger egg rolls??

MK- Cheshire Cat Tail from Cheshire Café, doesn't sound like it should be that big of a deal, but it's SOOO good!
Gaston's Cinnamon Roll- Gaston's Tavern
Peter Pan Float- Storybook Treats

AK- Baked Mac N Cheese with Sweet Chili Shrimp- 8 Spoon Cafe
Night Blossom- Pongu Pongu

EP- Croque Glace- L'Artisan De Glace
Anything from Karamell Kuche in Germany

I go classic with a pineapple dole whip or Mickey bar. My husband loves the eclairs in France at Epcot.

I recently tried the edible cookie dough at Aristocrepes in Disney Springs. Delicious! My go to snack is at Casey's Corner. I always have to get the mac n' cheese bacon dog when visiting WDW.

Mint julep frozen lemonade at Casey’s Corner (sporadically offered)
Flame Tree bbq topped fries
Cookies & cream fudge from Main St Confectionery
Any of the white chocolate topped Rice Krispy treats
Any of the flavored iced coffees
Ghirardelli chocolate ice cream w marshmallow sauce
Flavored popcorn from Epcot

Last edited:
Cronut at Taste Track during Epcot festivals.

I read that cronuts are now available at Ekectric Umbrella now that Flower & Garden is over, but I don’t know for sure that is true.

My go to snacks are crepes from Aristocrepes at Disney Springs, and the butter cookie caramel bar from the Werthers shop in Germany at Epcot.

My absolute favorite "snack" at WDW is the chocolate covered caramel apples. But they're a PITA to eat, so I always just bring one home.
It took me years to try a Mickey ice cream bar, but now I get one almost every day of our trip, so good.
I really liked the Peter Pan float (key lime soft serve with Sprite), looking forward to trying the other flavors.
Nutella fruit waffle, wow. It took me a couple of years to try that, too, so going on my every trip list.
It used to drive me crazy that DH would always get popcorn at WDW. You can get popcorn anywhere. But last trip he stayed home, and I found myself grabbing popcorn a few times lol!
School Bread. I could eat 5 of those a day.

My absolute favorite "snack" at WDW is the chocolate covered caramel apples. But they're a PITA to eat, so I always just bring one home.
It took me years to try a Mickey ice cream bar, but now I get one almost every day of our trip, so good.
I really liked the Peter Pan float (key lime soft serve with Sprite), looking forward to trying the other flavors.
Nutella fruit waffle, wow. It took me a couple of years to try that, too, so going on my every trip list.
It used to drive me crazy that DH would always get popcorn at WDW. You can get popcorn anywhere. But last trip he stayed home, and I found myself grabbing popcorn a few times lol!
School Bread. I could eat 5 of those a day.
The fruit & Nutella waffle from sleepy hollow is a must do for us every trip!

Where's the citrus cream swirl? Sounds delicious!

At Karamel Kuche, I like the shortbread and caramel bar.
At Le Halles in France, the yogurt parfait, which doesn't taste at all like yogurt, but like a thick whipped cream with fruit. Creme Brûlée from there is my overall favorite. In AK, I like the elephant ear pastry at Kusafari.
Sunshine Tree Terrace in MK

I'm usually always so full at Disney that I don't try out a lot of snacks but my go-to snacks are:

Mickey Bar (always). It's has some of the best chocolate and richest vanilla ice cream inside. You can't really get anything comparable anymore in a store.

Dole Whip Pineapple Upside Down Cake - I've always done Dole Whips but this was a "new to me" snack last year. DELICIOUS and a very good snack credit value if you're on the dining plan.

Kaki Gori (Shaved Ice) at the Japan Pavillion if it's a particularly hot day. So refreshing.

Churros! Especially the ones with chocolate dipping sauce
Cinnamon Roll at Gaston’s Tavern
Popcorn, can't go wrong with the refillable bucket. One of the best values at WDW IMO

Key Lime Tart - Sunshine Seasons at Epcot
Glazed doughnut apple sundae - Plaza at the MK (i hope they still have this in July)

Cinnamon buns at Gaston’s in MK
Peach cobbler desert from CHH in MK
Beignets at PORFQ
Caramel popcorn from Germany
The carrot cake cookie that you used to get at the writers stop in HS
The creme brûlée’s you used to get at WGP in the market place at DS
Anything from Girahdellis at DS
Painted lemur cocktails at Sanaa
Mickey ice cream bars

Cinnamon buns at Gaston’s in MK
Peach cobbler desert from CHH in MK
Beignets at PORFQ
Caramel popcorn from Germany
The carrot cake cookie that you used to get at the writers stop in HS
The creme brûlée’s you used to get at WGP in the market place at DS
Anything from Girahdellis at DS
Painted lemur cocktails at Sanaa
Mickey ice cream bars
The carrot cake cookie is still at Trolley Car Cafe!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter