What are your favorite episodes??

Lindsey17

Mouseketeer
Hey y'all I'm in PA and schools are closed for at least the next two weeks, which means I'm working from home while trying to keep two kids from going stir crazy being in the house so long. Not to mention that my husband is on night shift during that time so it will basically be me with the kids 24/7 😱.

What are some of your favorite dis unplugged episodes that I can watch/listen to while trying to work or at night when I've barricaded myself in my room to escape the kids 🤣. Currently watching a marathon of Disney Dining Show episodes.

I love all the “day six” episodes that were here and there on the Disneyland show. I have never seen an index or tag for those, you have to hunt and peck to find them in the archives. Listening and following along with Google maps is helpful, informative, and educational.

old episode reviewing fort wilderness with dustin and others who are not with the team anymore. they go get burgers and stuff and it's fun.

another older one - the guys do a monorail crawl and get drunk reviewing the various bars. i think? my memory of that one is fuzzy i should go look it up

recent episode, mid october, pete's reaction to the sky carts getting stuck and people having to go to the bathroom in bags. priceless.

The first ones that come to mind are the "Ben" episode when Tracey's son spoke about experiencing WDW with autism and the episode when Kevin and John reviewed Shutters at Caribbean Beach. I'm sure there are others if I go sifting through the archives but those are definitely high on my list.

I love the Best/Worst series. So many different points of view and so many ways it get's communicated. It's always an entertaining episode.

I just recently re-listened to all of them about a month ago, so I've started with the dining shows and may revisit the best and worst again after.

For one that was just straight-up funny if you want a good laugh, I cracked up at the 7/17/17 episode of the Dreams Unlimited Travel show, a review of staying at CBR while it was under construction. I also really enjoy the Best/Worst series for pure entertainment value.

Not sure that this has anything to do with anything but what the heck? I'm on an imposed vacation until Thursday so I don't care.

Myself, a friend and his daughter came down to Orlando in 2012. We came to watch our alma mater Georgia play Nebraska in the Capital One Bowl. My friend told me that we would be going to Magic Kingdom on 12/31/2012 as that was the only place he felt his daughter could really get his moneys worth. I was not excited. I hadn't been to a Disney park in years and had no need too. We got up way too early and got into the park. Honestly it was like being a kid again. We did Pirates, Jungle Cruise, Splash Mountain, Big Thunder, Country Bears, Tiki Room, Haunted Mansion, Swiss Family, Philharmagic, Tom Sawyer's Island, Peoplemover, Stich's Great Escape and Buzz Lightyear. We split later in the evening and I did Space Mountain for the first time in 20 years. We watched the fireworks and got back to our condo around 3 am (the game was at noon). It was exhausting.

During that day we were trying to find somewhere to eat lunch. I went into Liberty Tree Tavern and asked if there was anyway we could get in. A rude cast member basically laughed at me. After about a year or so I Googled "Liberty Tree Tavern Sucks" and found a review with John, Kevin, Shaun and the DIS.

Since then I've watched just about everything. I don't know if and when I'll get back to Disney parks. I've been to Disney Springs multiple times since then. My family took a Disney vacation a few years ago but I did not go because I didn't feel it was economically in the cards.

I guess my point is be thankful. These guys put up great content and don't charge. If you are fortunate to be one of the ones that comes all of the time be grateful. Some of us can't and this is our escape.

Peace.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter