What are your favorite things to do in Outer Banks?

Thanks for all of these great suggestions!! I just found info about a relatively new waterpark in Outer Banks called H2OBX... anyone have any experience with this?

Our favorite restaurant is The Tale of the Whale. It's in Nags Head near the bridge to Manteo. Great food- great views!! They offer 20% early bird dining discount!

We've been to the OBX a few times, and on our last visit, we discovered the "Bear Reserve". Seriously, amazing to see! We love the beaches, the dolphins going by are special. ( we always rent oceanfront) so we have seen them daily! Our kids are now older teens/20, but they are looking forward to our week here. They have loved it since the first time we went probably 5 years ago. We went to the Emerald Isle last year, but the kids seem to like OBX better, personally, I didn't see much of a difference. there are some boat tours that are fun, I can't recommend one in particular, but trip advisor usually has good excursions and reviews of them. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter