What are your favourite chill hobbies?

Paddle boarding in the summer and early autumn. Movies and video games in winter or when the weather is bad.
This source has tons of Minecraft games for example and i think there are not too many people in the world which didn't play Minecraft. In our family we like playing Minecraft Lego all together. Mostly on weekends of course.

Last edited:
I do the occasional jigsaw puzzle. I find sorting the pieces and putting them together relaxing.

Reading, playing Hay Day on my iPad, walking, watching movies.

Making jewelry but than I turned it into a company so kind of lost its "chill vibe" factor. Reading. Sitting outside. Really just being outside, active or not. When I am super stressed, I plan elaborate vacations LOL.

Listening to music on Spotify
Reading
Jigsaw puzzles
watch shows on Netflix.

Puzzles and I’ve been kinda lost lately because I can’t start a new one until September. I work on them on my dining room table, and we have to much going on around here the next several months that require my dining room table to be available to use - Mother’s Day, Grad Party and a couple birthdays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter