What are your top 5?

Boma (not open yet): taste, service
Ohana (not open yet): taste, atmosphere
Topolinos Terrace: taste, service
Be Our Guest: theming, location, consistency
Flying Fish (not open yet): taste

Last edited:
In your opinion, what are the top 5 Table service restaurants at WDW? We are budgeting for our June trip and certainly have our favorites, but wanted to try a few new places. Specifically we are looking for places that fire on all cylinders (i.e. taste, consistency, theming, service, etc.).
Sana’a - Consistency.
Boma - Taste.
Tiffins - Theming.
Trattoria al Forno - Service.
Cinderella’s Royal Table - Theming.

These are my top 5 for the categories you mentioned. They fire on all cylinders but there’s something about each of them that just stands out. A few others that I love but aren’t top 5:
Ale and Compass
1900 Park Fare
O’hana
Garden Grill

1. Homecomin
2. Boathouse
3. California Grill
4. Liberty Tree
5. Be our Guest

Ohana would be up there if open

These were probably my most frequented when everything was up and running.

1. California Grill
2. Ohana
3. Sci Fi
4. Boma
5. Geyser Point

Whispering Canyon
Garden Grill
Yak and Yeti

I have to vent....while the character experience was awesome the food at Hollywood and Vine was VERY disappointing.
Right! After hearing all those great reviews about H&V I was expecting at least a decent meal. It was prob the worst meal of our entire trip. Beef was salty, salad did not seem to have more than a few drops of dressing, and dessert was so not worth the calories.

California Grill
Sanaa
Jiko (not open right now)
The Wave
Narcoossee's

Honorable mentions: 1) We tried The Boathouse for the first time on a whim on our last trip and it was delicious! 2) We tried Tiffins shortly after it opened years back and even though my meal was stone cold (can't remember if it was duck or ostrich, but either way meant to be hot) and it was still absolutely fantastic.

Our current favorites in no particular order.

1. Le Cellier (The cheese soup makes an awesome dip for the bread).
2. Raglan Road (We always go about 1/2hr before the show starts).
3. Liberty Tree Tavern
4. The Boathouse
5. Homecoming (The food is crazy heavy but so damn good).

Honorable mentions:
-BOG for atmosphere. I don’t care for the pre fix menu.
-Nomads Lounge. Great for relaxing in the AC with a couple of drinks and snacks.
-The Polite Pig. It’s not really table service but the food is excellent! We always sneak in lunch over here.
- City Works.
What time does the shows start at Raglan Road?

Top 5 for our family:

The Wave:
We ate here with extended family. It was a nice quiet setting where we could have nice conversation and we didn't feel rushed to leave. The food and service was wonderful.

Sanaa: Cool theming, yummy food and watching the animals...amazing!

Sci-Fi Dine In: Family favorite. The kids have loved going here since they were little. Not too heavy of a meal for lunch, awesome AC on a hot FL summer day and goofy movie clips!

The Garden Grill: (Pre-Covid) Best character interaction. If you are seated in one of the semi-circle booths, it feels like you have the characters all to yourself. The food was yummy and all-can-eat brought to your table...no standing in line with strangers to dish out your own food. The kids loved that they got to assemble their desserts.

Tusker House: We have only eaten breakfast here and took the last seating so it was more like 11:00ish when we ate there. The food was yummy. We absolutely loved the juice! Nice theming!

Top 5 for our family:

The Wave:
We ate here with extended family. It was a nice quiet setting where we could have nice conversation and we didn't feel rushed to leave. The food and service was wonderful.

Sanaa: Cool theming, yummy food and watching the animals...amazing!

Sci-Fi Dine In: Family favorite. The kids have loved going here since they were little. Not too heavy of a meal for lunch, awesome AC on a hot FL summer day and goofy movie clips!

The Garden Grill: (Pre-Covid) Best character interaction. If you are seated in one of the semi-circle booths, it feels like you have the characters all to yourself. The food was yummy and all-can-eat brought to your table...no standing in line with strangers to dish out your own food. The kids loved that they got to assemble their desserts.

Tusker House: We have only eaten breakfast here and took the last seating so it was more like 11:00ish when we ate there. The food was yummy. We absolutely loved the juice! Nice theming!
We love Tusker House and are a bit sad that is still closed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter