What Color looks good with Chocolate Brown?

honey2741

DIS Veteran
Yes, this is the subject of this thread :rolleyes1 I need to know what color or colors looks good with chocolate brown? Did you use this color or trend for your wedding? If so, any pics to share? Or a site to point me too? As usual THANKS! You all rock!

I can't find anything online...but there is this show "Platinum Weddings"...its on WEtv...there was a bride who did a tiffany blue and chocolate brown theme and it looked really nice. Look it up on OnDemand if you have cable.

Tiffany blue is gorgeous!!

So is a champagne color

pink too

Celadon would be nice, a light yellow...

that is all I can think of. I do love the Tiffany Blue.

I wish that this trend was around years ago! Chocolate brown looks realy nice with blue's (tiffany to pool) as well as pinks. There's always white too for a classic color.

Brown was the accent color we used. Our colors were champagne, ivory, gold and pink. Very neutral colors. Our tux vests and ties were chocolate brown. Although we used very little of it, it helped make an impact.

I think Chocolate brown with pink or gold.

The tiffany blue looks good too - i have a picture of a Disney wedding cake thats Chocolate and blue - i will put it up - if only i knew how!!?

if any one can tell me how to put an image up on here ill do it- its an image on my desktop and i clicked on the 'insert image' and it asks for an url of the image? whats this? i dont think i can copy and paste?

if someone helps me sort how to put an image up - i will!

The tiffany blue looks good too - i have a picture of a Disney wedding cake thats Chocolate and blue - i will put it up - if only i knew how!!?

if any one can tell me how to put an image up on here ill do it- its an image on my desktop and i clicked on the 'insert image' and it asks for an url of the image? whats this? i dont think i can copy and paste?

First you have to upload the photo to photobucket.com and then there will be a url that you post right into your message, you don't even have to click the insert image box, just paste the url.

You have to upload the photo to a web-hosting site (like Photobucket or shutterfly).

Once you have it uploaded, there is an "IMG" code for the photo. You can copy and paste that into your message.

okay im onto it -

you'll get to see the chocolate brown - blue Disney made wedding cake in a mo!

okay here it is

the chocolate and blue Disney wedding cake i found browsing through 'Disney wedding cakes' online.

Cake2.jpg
[/IMG]

Tiffany blue OR pink with chocolate brown are the big trends and they look gorgeous! That's why they are so popular! However, I know someone who did crimson and chocolate brown with champagne and ivory and it is a gorgeous sophisticated combination. I've also seen lilac and chocolate brown, which was beautiful and different. I think chocolate brown with rose (or coral!) and sage green could be a beautiful spin off of the "pink and green" color palette.

Chocolate Brown would look lovely with various shades of Green, but one colour scheme I've always dreamed of is Chocolate Brown, Red, and Turquoise. It sounds a little funny, but the colours look amazing together....

Bob xoxoxox

we did chocolate brown, blue, and champagne/ivory for our wedding. i think it turned out really nice, here are some pics! happy planning :thumbsup2

programs
programs-1.jpg

cake
weddingpart1352.jpg

wedding party-the guys had brown tuxes, which we loved!
DJ115912-16-07.jpg

reception tables
weddingpart1375.jpg

some candles i made for extra decorations around the bar area/cocktail hour
candles.jpg

we did chocolate brown, blue, and champagne/ivory for our wedding. i think it turned out really nice, here are some pics! happy planning :thumbsup2

Absolutely fabulous!! Thanks for sharing. What do you know I get to see the upper level of Atlantic Dance Hall (been searching for that) :wizard: I am having some pixie dust today. Thanks ladies!

We went with the "traditional" brown colors - ivory with reds, yellows and oranges - I love bittersweet so that's what we ended up focusing colors on too.
mine and bridesmaids flowers:

My MOH's dress:

Dress color was called "truffle" - a really dark brown.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter