What Color looks good with Chocolate Brown?

I've got inspiration boards for Chocolate and gold

4-16_Post_-_WW_Gold_Wedding_FINAL.jpg

gold_wedding_copy.jpg

2420771195_23a313d797.jpg

How or where do I do a vision board? Thanks! It is so awesome to see it all put together.

I googled inspiration boards, and looked through what came up. I regret not taking notice of where I found these, mainly to give recognition, but also I'd love to check in every now and then to see if there are any more...

I made my own through paint, nothing special.
Inspiration.jpg

I may be the odd man (or woman) out, but I've always loved chocolate brown, pumpkin orange, and ivory. We're planning a fall wedding, so the colors fit in perfectly! My fiancee and I love orange, and we think it would look nice and warm and rich, and just a little bit different

I am having chocolate brown with blush pink and raspberry as our colors. I also love Chocolate brown with a baby blue.

I am using truffle and rose petal in my wedding colors. The bridesmaids are wearing rose petal retro-looking dresses with a truffle sash and peekaboo skirt, from David's.

Our colors are chocolate, ivory, champagne, light pink and fern. It's a lot of colors, but they all look amazing when you put them together.

We had chocolate brown, shades of pink & ivory. Everything worked so well together.

here are a few inspiration boards i found:

blue and chocolate
6-6_Post_-_Blue_and_brown_wedding_F.jpg

katrina_details.jpg

Pink and chocolate
pinkchocolate.jpg

Brown and white
5-14_Post_-_WW_-_Brown_and_White_FI.jpg

Chocolate brown is beautiful with coral and turquoise (not together). :thumbsup2

I may be the odd man (or woman) out, but I've always loved chocolate brown, pumpkin orange, and ivory. We're planning a fall wedding, so the colors fit in perfectly! My fiancee and I love orange, and we think it would look nice and warm and rich, and just a little bit different

Now these are my favourite colours! They look absolutely stunning together and the ivory really compliments the orange against the brown. You have taste :goodvibes

My other favourtie colour is the Tiffany blue against the brown if you want to cool it down a bit, or pink to keep it rich.

White with the Tiffany blue looks great, and better than ivory.

It's balancing the cool and warm colours together, and not making one of them look 'dirty'. Ivory doesn't look any where near as good as white with cool Tiffany blue as ivory has a warm hue, whereas it looks great with the pink as that has a warm hue too.

If you use a cool colour stick with white, if it is a warm colour then ivory/champagne colours.

I did chocolate brown and fall colors. Oranges and reds. I do like the blue though! I wouldn't have thought of that!!

1544643575083127018S500x500Q85.jpg

We are using blue and chocolate brown. The dresses are watters wtoo dresses. Their color brown is stunning by the way!

my colors were chocolate and pale pink tux were chocolate, dresses pink would post pic if I could figure out how to ????

I'm doing chocolate brown with light pink for my (non-Disney) wedding. So many decorations and what not come in this color combo, I think it's a pretty popular one! I also like the Tiffany blue with chocolate brown combo people have mentioned. :cool1:

Our colors are chocolate, ivory, champagne, light pink and fern. It's a lot of colors, but they all look amazing when you put them together.

I would love to see what that looks like! I am having a lot of colors too and trying to make sure it balances itself out. Do you have any vision boards or inspirational pics>

here are a few inspiration boards i found:

blue and chocolate
6-6_Post_-_Blue_and_brown_wedding_F.jpg

katrina_details.jpg

Pink and chocolate
pinkchocolate.jpg

Brown and white
5-14_Post_-_WW_-_Brown_and_White_FI.jpg

Where did you find these vision boards? :wizard: Absolutely beautiful, I must be behind on something....

Another chocolate brown & pink fan here! :thumbsup2

I also think chocolate brown & tiffany blue is a pretty combination.

chocolate = dookie colors.

seriously...Florida weddings. Sunshine automatic bright vibrate colors...not no dookie brown..lol sorry but i must be honest. :confused3

I know this chick...for a vibrant smile and spirit one must incorporate some color that will shine through. :woohoo:

Dookie brown just isn't going to cut it. (no offense to those who had dookie brown) :rotfl:

I would love to see what that looks like! I am having a lot of colors too and trying to make sure it balances itself out. Do you have any vision boards or inspirational pics> QUOTE]

Sorry no vision boards, but I will take a few pics of the projects I have gotten done so far and post them tomorrow when I am back home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter