What Color looks good with Chocolate Brown?

I had chocolate brown and red. I didn't get my pics back yet, they should be here tomorrow, but here is one I have of my BM in her chocolate dress with black magic roses

DisneyWeddingCandidPics008.jpg

Its not the best picture but you get the idea. Somewhere I do have one of the table, I'll keep looking

Brown is a neutral; it goes with almost everything.

I've seen it paired with cool colors such as pinks and blues and certain minty greens, and also warm colors like ivory, oranges, and some reds. Brown and pink and brown and blue are very popular combinations for weddings.

A color trend that I've been seeing lately is chocolate brown with purple, from lavendar to eggplant. It looks quite lovely. I *think* the latest Martha Stewart Weddings features this color combo. I've also seen a move from a light (tiffany and pastel) blue to a darker, richer blue (peacock and navy) with brown.

Go to a home improvement store and check out the paint strips and play with the color combinations until you find something you love!

I was told by a art student that if you mix all of the colors together, you will get brown (or some shade of it). So ANY color goes with brown. They are complementary colors. I think that picking the color to go with the brown should depend on the time of year. Oranges, ambers, reds should be in the fall. Pastel pinks, greens, blues, yellows for spring. Bright pinks, blues, yellows for summer. Dark purples, reds (even icy blue) for winter.

Here are a few pictures of what I have done so far. There's not really a lot of brown in them because my dress is champagne and the other major statement pieces will be branches and grapevines, so these are mostly accent pieces. But you can get an idea of how all the other colors go together and imagine the brown thrown in with them!
Drink Umbrellas
146630CIMG3338-med.JPG

My Bouquet
146630CIMG3349-med.JPG

146630CIMG3350-med.JPG

146630CIMG3352-med.JPG

The Ring "Pillow"
146630CIMG3353-med.JPG

All the various ribbons I am using
146630CIMG3344-med.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter