What color NAIL POLISH are you wearing?

DisneyFan32WI

Grumpy Cat
Inspired by the open toe shoe pledge thread, I thought it would be fun to share your favorite nail polish colors!

Currently, I have on "I'm Not Really a Waitress" by OPI. It is a bright and fun red that really stands out.

http://www.opi.com/

I'd like to try something new soon....something sparkly/glittery. Any suggestions?

btw-I just love all the bright colors for summer. It looks great against a tan! :thumbsup2

I'm Not Really a Waitress is my favorite red!!!

My favorite pink/tan is OPIs Susie Sells Seashells By the Seashore. It goes with everything you wear.

I am doing Shellac now and I love Red Baroness.

My favorite pink/tan is OPIs Susie Sells Seashells By the Seashore. It goes with everything you wear.

I really want to try Shellac Tutti Frutti. :lovestruc

I'm currently wearing Cajun Shrimp by OPI. It's the first time I've ever worn it, and I'm not sold on it yet. It looked a lot better on the bottle than it does on my toes.

Bogota Blackberry by OPI. Can any one recommend a nice OPI spring color - maybe a coral shade?

I'm wearing You're A Pisa Work by OPI. It is a color from a collection a few years back. It's a great deep pink that goes with everything and looks great with a tan!

ps - I LOVE Cajun Shrimp!

Plum seduction by Revlon.

It doesn't look very plum-like. It's pinker than it looks in the bottle.

I'd like to try something new soon....something sparkly/glittery. Any suggestions?

Ruby Pumps from China Glaze. It was part of the "Wizard of Ooh Ahhs" collection, but you can still get it. It's a wonderful, sparkly semi-dark red.

I am wearing Seashells now. :thumbsup2

Another OPI color here - Tasmanian Devil Made Me Do It. It's the first time I've worn this shade and I really like it.

I do a French/American on my toes. They will stay that way until I get tired of having to do the little white tips and then they'll be solid blue or black.

The *only* thing I don't love about Shellac is that I can't wear all the OPI I own now.

I have a Shellac French manicure right now. My manicurist put eye glitter in my top coat so it's got a silver disco ball feel to it. I'm 12 days in and not a chip. :lovestruc

OPI's "Teenage Dream" (Katy Perry collection). It's pink and SUPER sparkly! I absolutely love it!!

Also, I'm a huge fan of Cajun Shrimp. Such a great color for summer!

OPI I Juggle...Men on my fingers. It's clear with just a little bit of glitter. Not even noticeable, really. I just randomly put it on after taking off some other polish.
OPI I Vant To Be A-Lone Star on my toes.

Only on my toes....it's a pink by OPI, but I can't find it on the list. I had a pedicure at a salon so I don't have the bottle to check.

What I want next time is OPI's "lucky lucky lavender"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter