What Crack Planet Did I Move to in Order to Think This Was a Good Plan?

Should I post pics of the prep process for the trip now or wait for the TR?

• Show me the mess now so I can make fun of you right away.

• You should wait till you get back because I like anticipating torture.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi all. We are at POP. The trip is fantastic and I already have a TR name. You all will not be dissapointed!!!

The KEYS were amazing!

Nobody has killed each other and the ghetto van is very much ghetto fabulous.

Sorry no internet before now. You all are missed. That picture is HY-STA-RICAL!!!!:lmao:

Baylor thought it was imposed and nobody would actually do it!

Speaking of that!!! I need to know where to look for a penny!!!:confused3

Miss ya all and will catch up on Tuesday!!!! :upsidedow

Glad the van is working out and no unautherized deaths, glad to see you made it to POP and the keys were great. Got a great deal on our flight for my bday trip, $61 each way and 2 checked bags each free. One thing down now to pay off the mouse. Maybe tonight!!!!:confused3

Ohhhhh NO, that picture is not imposed :lmao: That is our Keys to the Kingdom guide Matthew. He is kinda red cause he was trying not to laugh. It was so funny. I'm glad you like it! Safe travels and hope to hear from you soon.

We are heading to Epcot this morning. Mtg WIGD for breakfast with Shocker in 45 minutes!:thumbsup2

Wow, I cannot BELIEVE you drove that drive again!! Just got to Madison from the Mall of America and I'm freaking exhausted! I hope you had safe travels.

WE ARE HOME.

Got in at 7:30 a.m. due to brakes that went out in the big green booger. Thank GOD that they were able to be fixed for $500 including new roders (sp?) on Sunday by a nice company who offered to stay open past 4 p.m. close to help us. :worship:

There is also good news due to my tax money NOT coming on the 5th but instead on the 19th. :sad2: I did not spend it during the trip and was lucky enough just to pay the bill in cash!! :teacher:

(P.S. - Sorry God for thinking ya might be nicer to give me the money for the trip. Maybe ya do know more than me! :rolleyes1 :lmao:)

We have the best new souvenir and you will all die when you see the pics!

I am heading to bed.

EXHAUSTED!!!!!

I have the title for the new TR.

(Yes I will finish the old one in the next week so I can start this one!)

New TR title:

"Personally, I Think I Would Make a Great Stripper."

This was our best trip ever! Can't wait for you all to see!!!!!! :yay:

WE ARE HOME.

Got in at 7:30 a.m. due to brakes that went out in the big green booger. Thank GOD that they were able to be fixed for $500 including new roders (sp?) on Sunday by a nice company who offered to stay open past 4 p.m. close to help us. :worship:

New TR title:

Glad you made it home safe-ish, lol. How horrible to have vehicle issues, ugh! OMG, I can't wait to hear that story for your next TR title! :laughing::scared1:

Welcome home!!! :goodvibes
Love the new title! :thumbsup2 Can't wait for you to start the new TR. Rest up and we will wait for you;)

Tracy

WE ARE HOME.

We have the best new souvenir and you will all die when you see the pics!

New TR title:

Glad you are home, sorry about the brakes.
the title: :lmao:It's bound to be a good one with a title like that!! You always have the best adventures that just HAVE to be shared! Can't wait!

How I am just finding this PTR I have no clue?!

That picture of the KTTK tourguide and the wanted poster may go down as the funniest.picture.ever. Ok second to the original of the boys shirtless!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sorry to hear about the Hawaii drama but glad Carsyn got to go with you guys!!!

Glad y'all are back!! Can't wait to read all about it!

We missed you, glad you are back safe. Can't wait to hear about the trip and lots of pictures. Someone up ther was looking out for you.:goodvibes

Glad you made it home safe-ish, lol. How horrible to have vehicle issues, ugh! OMG, I can't wait to hear that story for your next TR title! :laughing::scared1:
Thanks and the Title story is something I never thought I would write about - the whole surrounding story is equally as weird and for my family that is saying a lot!!!
Welcome Home! :) Glad you made it back safely! Can't wait to read all about it!!
Thanks!!!! Can't wait to write about it!!! :rotfl:
Welcome home!
I hope you have more tales for me to read Missy!!!! :cutie:
Welcome home!!! :goodvibes
Love the new title! :thumbsup2 Can't wait for you to start the new TR. Rest up and we will wait for you;)
Thanks! I am helping get my Dad into his transitional home today so can get here tonight I hope and get one more chapter kicked off for Space Mountain. On the home stretch!!
Tracy

Glad you are home, sorry about the brakes.
the title: :lmao:It's bound to be a good one with a title like that!! You always have the best adventures that just HAVE to be shared! Can't wait!
Ya know I am really glad the brakes happened when they did because like 20 minutes later the mountains and nowhere with the 40 detour would have put us in the clutches of Billy Bob and his "What day of the week is this and how much do I feel like charging?" pricing. We were able to get done at a franchise with set pricing and a warranty for life that we can get serviced here in MN if there is an issue. :worship:
How I am just finding this PTR I have no clue?!
Because you have been busy on the weight loss thread! :banana:

That picture of the KTTK tourguide and the wanted poster may go down as the funniest.picture.ever. Ok second to the original of the boys shirtless!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Priceless!!

Sorry to hear about the Hawaii drama but glad Carsyn got to go with you guys!!!
I think she ended up being very happy!

Glad y'all are back!! Can't wait to read all about it!
Glad you are here!!!! :cloud9:
Welcome back Dawn, I can't wait to read all about your latest adventures :rotfl:
There are gonna be contests! You can win a prize!!!! (Totally stealing it from WIGD! She is so smart!!!
We missed you, glad you are back safe. Can't wait to hear about the trip and lots of pictures. Someone up ther was looking out for you.:goodvibes
We have a ton of pics!!!! More than any other trip!!!

I am moving south the day Baylor graduates if all possible. That is an absolute fact!!!

So glad you are back!! I was going through withdrawals from lack of your TR's !!! Although Wigd kept me busy reading about all her drama!!! Woohoo for contests - and Wigd is having them too (I think she has hinted that...) :cool1: I will never get any work done!:rotfl: Let the games begin!:woohoo:

Hi Dawn! Where did you stay in the keys and did you like it? I'm sure this will be detailed in your newest trip report, but I don't want to wait for it!

Can't wait for the new trip report. I love reading your reports. You have such a great writing style and no nonsense kind of attitude.

Hi Dawn... joining in over here from your other awesome TR. Loving it!!

:hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter