What Crack Planet Did I Move to in Order to Think This Was a Good Plan?

Should I post pics of the prep process for the trip now or wait for the TR?

• Show me the mess now so I can make fun of you right away.

• You should wait till you get back because I like anticipating torture.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hope your family has a great trip (and stays sane during the long drive!) Can't wait to hear about it when you return!

We will not be ready by 1 p.m. :rolleyes1

We will hopefully be ready by 2 p.m. :worship:

That is good news.

The other great news is that we actually called Garretts Popcorn and they have a new store open until 10 p.m. :banana:

Here we thought we might have to pull a National Lampoons moment and kidnap a worker or something to force him to make more popcorn after close. :cool2:

Mapquested and ready to go.

Jo - we do not combine the sweet and salty either. :sick:

LOOOVE the Cheese popcorn. The only kind of cheese popcorn I have ever liked.

Loooooove the caramel as well.

Separate though thank you.

There will be reviews of food - even my own - for sure! :thumbsup2

Due to the time difference and just getting home from work I suspect I may have missed you but hope you have a good journey and be safe. I look forward to the next update when you next have the computer.

Sue

Have fun on your trip! Now that you mentioned popcorn, I'm hungry. *sigh* Well, here we go:
popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn::

haha travel safely, and make great memories! :wizard:

Have a safe trip Dawn! We'll be waiting patiently :hyper: for you to return :goodvibes

Have a great trip! I look forward to hearing your adventure's when you get back! As soon as I get my photos uploaded I'll be posting my picture I made :rolleyes1

IMG_0002.jpg

So, I don't know what happened, but I somehow lost your TRs for most of 2010! :scared1:

But I found you again. :thumbsup2 But you're gone. :sad2: But you're off making up more wonderful stories for us to read later! :banana:

I hope you were able to stop at lots of Triple-D places! Guy totally reminds me of a blond version of my red-headed (bald) cousin. I even have one of the DDD books, but have only been to a few of the places in IL and AZ.

And btw - I can make the twin cities to Chicago trip in 5.5 hours. Yeah, I have a lead foot! :drive:

Just make sure you wave with all 5 fingers. The fibs might take offense! :rotfl2:

As a former fib, I'm taking offense! :mad: j/k Cheesehead! ;)

Hi Dawn, I just finished reading your PTRs and TRs and I loved them! You and your family are hysterical! As I read your TR from last year, It was like reading my story. I am 42, was married for 12 years, now divorced for 13, with 3 children 15, 17, 19. I too have found a fabulous man when I least expected it. We bought a used conversion ghetto van for our June trip that also includes my Bonus son 13, and daughters friend. Every story made me laugh, from the Cake store to the shirtless Space Mtn. I would love our families to meet in Disney! You sound so cool! Hope you have a great time on this trip, and I cannot wait until you get back so we could talk! I am looking forward to the promised pics and stories!:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter