• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What did we think of TEEN MOM 2?

I dont think it was, his personal FB said DIVORCED and her sister is putting it all out on her FB and arguing with his family all on a public FB.. Something went down for sure. Im not surprised . She is the most selfish wife/ mother I have ever seen, you dont get a automatic mom of the yr just because your raising a special needs child and she acts like it does.she spends like crazy yet starts fights with husband because he has to work out of town? She needs to grow up.. That is just life.she is soooo needy!

Leah always says she is so busy! When did she have the time to cheat? ;) Cheating will help Corey's custody case I think. Those poor kids...

Watched the Dr Drew pt 2. Kail and Javi - I hope they make it. Javi needs to grow up - no babysitters at all unless it's family? I lived an hour from family and we didn't use sitters often but they were priceless to me. Why isn't Kail involved in the military families more? Doesn't it work that way with whatever Javi is in? Friends who share their situation might help. The Jo and Vee thing was just awkward. I sure wouldn't go on tv if I just broke up with the guy!

Jenelle is always so weird in the interviews and Nathan looked like a thug. I feel bad for Barbara. She wants to do the right thing but obviously isn't sure that now is the time. J&N need to move closer to her so Jace can see them more often and stay in the same school.

Nice to see all the kids and their parents. That Aubree loves her Daddy!

Looks like Leah cheated with Robbie again. She is going to leave behind a string of nice baby daddies. I like Corey, and Jeremy seems like a nice guy. I wonder how many babies and baby daddys she will have when all is said and done. Let's wait for the while " it's his fault I cheated" excuse like last time, ugh. Boooo boohoo poor Leah. Her family is full of enablers.

Why isn't she just with Robbie if she keeps cheating with him?? I guess he's not as stupid as Corey and Jeremy to commit to her.

Hmm. Robbie was in rehab for heroin, and Leah was messed up on something for a good while there. I'm still thinking it was the anti-anxiety meds, but maybe they had something in common. Very interesting.

Why isn't she just with Robbie if she keeps cheating with him?? I guess he's not as stupid as Corey and Jeremy to commit to her.

Why does Robbie need to be with her and her kids when he can just get a piece whenever he wants?!

She's just... ugh. I get that they're young and have more responsibilities than someone their age should, but it always irritates the snot out of me when they find someone who is willing to go through the journey with them and they trample all over it.

Jeremy's hot. Leah- not. He could sill be on the dole, I mean the show, as Leah's ex. Maybe he could weld freely without someone nagging him when they aren't filming. I say that's the best of both worlds. I predict he'll end up with a very cute girlfriend.

Jenelle is always so weird in the interviews and Nathan looked like a thug. I feel bad for Barbara. She wants to do the right thing but obviously isn't sure that now is the time. J&N need to move closer to her so Jace can see them more often and stay in the same school.

Nice to see all the kids and their parents. That Aubree loves her Daddy!

Totally agree! Why doesn't she just move near Barbara so they can share custody to transition him, if it ends up going that way. Neither she or Nathan have a job or anything to keep them from moving (it seems so, anyway).

I felt so sad for Barbra ,she knows what is right to do but will be very hard to do it. Poor Jace is in the middle.

I hope you don't mean that the "right thing" for Jace is to go back to that loser, Janelle, and her alcoholic live-in, Nathan. Barb certainly isn't perfect and could use some parenting classes, but sending Jace to live with Janelle would be a huge mistake. I feel sorry for poor Kaiser...

I hope you don't mean that the "right thing" for Jace is to go back to that loser, Janelle, and her alcoholic live-in, Nathan. Barb certainly isn't perfect and could use some parenting classes, but sending Jace to live with Janelle would be a huge mistake. I feel sorry for poor Kaiser...

I am totally shocked that they still have custody of that baby. Wonder how long before that arrangement will change?

I follow Janelle on Instagram (don't ask, I was looking for if she had Kaiser before this season aired) and they were all in WDW last week! She posted some really cute pics of Jace.

I think she has come a long way and I'm happy she's trying to turn her life around. I don't believe Nathan is good for her and vice versa. But I think she has shown she is trying to grow up.

I missed all the Leah drama, I wonder if those rumors were around and part of what Corey wouldn't say on the reunion? She needs some mental help.

Jeremy's hot. Leah- not. He could sill be on the dole, I mean the show, as Leah's ex. Maybe he could weld freely without someone nagging him when they aren't filming. I say that's the best of both worlds. I predict he'll end up with a very cute girlfriend.

Just like Corey. Miranda is beautiful!

Anyone watch the unseen moments last night?

Can't believe how Leah carried on about cat. I've lost pets, it get it. But I do my best to keep it together in front of the kids, I wouldn't scream and cry and then push my child away.

Can't believe how Kailyn carried on about the laundry. If you don't want it filmed then fold it and put it away.

Can believe that Chelsea was texting Adam. She needs rehab or something to get over him.

Can believe the meltdown Jenelle had after getting the speeding ticket. She doesn't think the rules apply to her.

Anyone watch the unseen moments last night?

Can't believe how Leah carried on about cat. I've lost pets, it get it. But I do my best to keep it together in front of the kids, I wouldn't scream and cry and then push my child away.

Can't believe how Kailyn carried on about the laundry. If you don't want it filmed then fold it and put it away.

Can believe that Chelsea was texting Adam. She needs rehab or something to get over him.

Can believe the meltdown Jenelle had after getting the speeding ticket. She doesn't think the rules apply to her.

Yep on all of the above. Especially about Chelsea. I can't imagine what her Dad says about it. What is wrong with her?!

So I read on twitter that Leah will not be back for next season of Teen Mom 2. Guess she doesn't want all her marriage drama played on tv.

Bump! Anyone watching? I am. Looks like Chelsea us the only one that turned out ok. Kailyn is ok too. The other two, nope! Hard to watch.

I cringed watching baby Kaiser and his carseat moving all over the place wheel Jenelle was driving/arguing with Nathan about going to the attorney's office. I didn't get why Leah bothered to feed the girls that late at night. Not sure why they got in at 10pm and why they didn't eat earlier but I would have just put my son to bed at that point and made sure he got a good breakfast in the morning.

3 out of the 4 (in my opinion) are train wrecks at the moment but I can't stop watching.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter