• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What did we think of TEEN MOM 2?

I read that janelle graduated from college which was a huge surprise, they had pictures of her in her cap and gown with the kids.

Bump! Anyone watching? I am. Looks like Chelsea us the only one that turned out ok. Kailyn is ok too. The other two, nope! Hard to watch.

I am! Lol

Chelsea has grown up so much and is doing well for herself.

Kailyn...Idk. I think there is more to the Javi not trusting hey thing then we're seeing.

Janelle is mess. If Jace is so important then go to the lawyer by yourself and stop chasing a man who says your kid is not hiis problem.

Leah...I am a a loss. I used to like her but now she's a hot hot mess. She needs to give Corey more days so she can get a break and get it together. Feeding those girls canned ravioli close to midnight and then putting them to bed on a school night? No wonder they have tardies. Then her and Jeremy fightng like that in the car with the backpack on Addalyns head? Just sad. I'm happy to see she's been for treatment.

I cringed watching baby Kaiser and his carseat moving all over the place wheel Jenelle was driving/arguing with Nathan about going to the attorney's office. I didn't get why Leah bothered to feed the girls that late at night. Not sure why they got in at 10pm and why they didn't eat earlier but I would have just put my son to bed at that point and made sure he got a good breakfast in the morning.

3 out of the 4 (in my opinion) are train wrecks at the moment but I can't stop watching.

And why was Leah insisting on a bath at 11 at night? That entire scene was awful. Corey needs to get those girls and Jeremy needs to take his baby and run.

Janelle only got a medical assist degree from a technical college. Now lets see if she actually gets and keeps a real job. After watching this season, why would anyone give her Jace back?!

Chelsea still drives me nuts. She always calls her dad and did you see her phone contacts he is listed as Daddy?! She needs to grow up. My heart was breaking when Aubree said my daddy promised and you never break a promise.

Kailyn - I am not sure what to think. Her and Javi have been reported to have worked through things and are still together. She had a hard upbringing so I'm sure it's tough for her to be in a relationship and he seems so young.

Caught up with the show!

Jennelle: I am glad that she graduated and got at least somewhere positive in her life but she still has a long way to go.

Kailyn: Something about her is so abrasive. Javi and Kailyn have a lot of work in their relationship but it takes some compromise.

Leah: Oh...

Chelsea: I like her, she has come far from the way she used to allow Adam to treat her. She finally got her GED and a career together and I am glad she is in another relationship. I notice that she doesn't talk badly about Adam in front of Aubree. Adam needs to learn about this.

Last edited:

I couldn't not believe the stuff in Leah's car, don't blame Jeremy for being made. That poor baby in the back getting hit by stuff and them not even caring. Good thing the other twin wasn't with them. The girls must have been really tired the next morning no wonder they are always late for school.

The kids are really paying the price , poor Isaac missing Javi. K must have done something to have him mistrust her so much.

Poor Kaiser is in the middle of all that mess and they want to bring Jace into it. Barbara might have her faults but she is really good with Jace.

Yes Chelsea seems to be growing up , Adam is still a mess ...his rap sheet is 27 pages dude your not getting 50/50 custody

Sometimes I watch scenes and think "how can MTV sit by and watch this happen without intervening", but then I think that if MTV wasn't at least there filming, some of these kids (or their moms) would probably be dead.
Does anyone understand why Kailyn doesn't want Jo to move closer to Issac? I seem to have missed her reason

I guess I missed that part - she's always complaining about how far of a drive it is. I guess the only reason would be because she and Jo hate each other so now he would be closer. I know from what they've shown so far, Jo's girlfriend doesn't want him to move because she wants to stay put.

And neither Leah nor Jeremy had their seatbelts on. I feel so sorry for those kids. She's just a mess!!! Corey needs to submit all this footage to the judge and take those girls and run like heck.

And neither Leah nor Jeremy had their seatbelts on. I feel so sorry for those kids. She's just a mess!!! Corey needs to submit all this footage to the judge and take those girls and run like heck.

I'm sure some of it was intentional editing, but Leah seemed legitimately nervous about the drug test and surprised to hear the results.

Sometimes I watch scenes and think "how can MTV sit by and watch this happen without intervening", but then I think that if MTV wasn't at least there filming, some of these kids (or their moms) would probably be dead.

This makes me remember the former MTV assistant who spilled the beans back in 2012 about the moms:

"every shoot i would want to call CPS. filthy houses (dog poop on the floor, bloody tampons sitting in a corner for months, weeks old food everywhere, etc) one of the worst is Leah, filthiest person i’ve met.
when feeding her twins she would spill a bunch of cheese puffs on the nasty carpet and the girls would crawl around and suck up the cheese puffs, no hands involved.
this made me cry a few times.

the production company rule was to file your complaint with production manager. if the production manager felt that they were legally bound to submit the complaint to the authorities they would. of course they never did. it took a lot of alcohol to fall asleep. i couldn’t take it half way through the 3rd season and quit.

http://www.crushable.com/2012/08/29...st-mom-barbara-evans-voice-670/#ixzz3gvIekh8l

This makes me remember the former MTV assistant who spilled the beans back in 2012 about the moms:

"every shoot i would want to call CPS. filthy houses (dog poop on the floor, bloody tampons sitting in a corner for months, weeks old food everywhere, etc) one of the worst is Leah, filthiest person i’ve met.
when feeding her twins she would spill a bunch of cheese puffs on the nasty carpet and the girls would crawl around and suck up the cheese puffs, no hands involved.
this made me cry a few times.

the production company rule was to file your complaint with production manager. if the production manager felt that they were legally bound to submit the complaint to the authorities they would. of course they never did. it took a lot of alcohol to fall asleep. i couldn’t take it half way through the 3rd season and quit.

http://www.crushable.com/2012/08/29...st-mom-barbara-evans-voice-670/#ixzz3gvIekh8l
Wow!! Hadn't seen that before!

And why was Leah insisting on a bath at 11 at night? That entire scene was awful.

I think the one girl wet herself because she was complaining about it when she was taking her closes off. Not sure where they were since they had there coats on so they got home from somewhere.

And the reason Kal didn't want Joe to move closer was she didn't want him to have more time with Isaac at least that is what I thought I heard at the end of that scene. I think Joe only gets him on weekends if he was closer he could probably ask for him during the week.

Just got caught up......

Leah is just a mess. I'm sorry but she really needs to work with Corey and do the 50/50 and get herself together or he'll end up with full custody. I get she has 3 little ones and one was sick but Ali needs her therapy, she could've called her mom, Corey's dad, Corey, Melinda, someone...even if they all say no, at least she made the effort.

Jenelle needs some anger management. The way she talks to her mother is just horrible. And I'm no Nathan fan but he was very much the voice of reason the last episode telling Jenelle not to cut Barbara out of Jace's life. Not that I think Jenelle will ever get custody back.

Kailyn has no business being married. Sure, it's ok to have time to yourself and to spend with your friends but not overnight weekend trips all over the country. She went overnight to that concert and now she's running to California for the weekend. I don't blame Javi for being upset. She's not answering him, how does she know there's not an emergency or the boys just miss mom and want to say goodnight. And why couldn't Isaac just stay extra with Jo if Kailyn wasn't going to be home anyway?

Chelsea impresses me. I thought she was the biggest flake that would be boucing back to Adam forever and living off Daddy. But she seems to have really gotten it together.

My answers below in bold:

Just got caught up......

Leah is just a mess. I'm sorry but she really needs to work with Corey and do the 50/50 and get herself together or he'll end up with full custody. I get she has 3 little ones and one was sick but Ali needs her therapy, she could've called her mom, Corey's dad, Corey, Melinda, someone...even if they all say no, at least she made the effort.
And to not even text to say that the one girl was sick and didn't go to school - Miranda went all the way to the school to get her and she wasn't even there. I wish Corey did have full custody.

Jenelle needs some anger management. The way she talks to her mother is just horrible. And I'm no Nathan fan but he was very much the voice of reason the last episode telling Jenelle not to cut Barbara out of Jace's life. Not that I think Jenelle will ever get custody back.
Nathan seemed very fake in that episode. Not like him at all. It was either all for show, OR, he doesn't WANT Jace to live there all the time (because he is kind of a brat).

Kailyn has no business being married. Sure, it's ok to have time to yourself and to spend with your friends but not overnight weekend trips all over the country. She went overnight to that concert and now she's running to California for the weekend. I don't blame Javi for being upset. She's not answering him, how does she know there's not an emergency or the boys just miss mom and want to say goodnight. And why couldn't Isaac just stay extra with Jo if Kailyn wasn't going to be home anyway?
I absolutely disagree that a married woman shouldn't go on overnight trips with friends. I do all the time with my friends, and while I don't have kids, my friends do and I think it's important to get away. Spending time apart is just as much a facet of a healthy relationship as doing activities together. In a strong relationship, that's a non-issue. And if it was an emergency, he would text with "Isaac is sick" etc. instead of "What are you doing now? Where are you?" etc. I wouldn't have responded either and I felt angry with her just like her friend and her mom felt angry at her for letting that drama ruin their trip together.

Chelsea impresses me. I thought she was the biggest flake that would be bouncing back to Adam forever and living off Daddy. But she seems to have really gotten it together.
I think her leaving Adam alone for good now is just a product of all Adam's problems and her new boyfriend. As recently as the reunion of last season she was still on again/off again talking with him and refused to admit whether or not they were still sleeping together occasionally. But I see the way she interacts with her daughter and while it's a very "best buds" type mom/daughter relationship, it does seem very positive.

This is what bugs me about Leah, she is not exactly alone in raising the girls. Not only can she ask her family for help but she could have called Miranda to take her daughter to her physical therapist. However, she acts like a martyr about it and really should get her act together not just for her kids' sake but for herself. She does need help, not only is she taking care of three girls under the age of 5 but she can't really count on Jeremy because of his work hours and he has already checked out. Corey and Miranda are more than willing to be there for the twins and this way she could focus some attention on the Addy and get herself squared away. The custody that Corey proposed made a lot of sense and was even.

This is what bugs me about Leah, she is not exactly alone in raising the girls. Not only can she ask her family for help but she could have called Miranda to take her daughter to her physical therapist. However, she acts like a martyr about it and really should get her act together not just for her kids' sake but for herself. She does need help, not only is she taking care of three girls under the age of 5 but she can't really count on Jeremy because of his work hours and he has already checked out. Corey and Miranda are more than willing to be there for the twins and this way she could focus some attention on the Addy and get herself squared away. The custody that Corey proposed made a lot of sense and was even.

Well, in present day, Jeremy is now out of the picture. They divorced. Now she REALLY needs help. I don't get her excuse that if she gives Corey more time than she can't be the mother she wants to be. Ok. So you expect him to be a great dad with only 2 days a week (or whatever it is). She should count her blessings that the girls have a dad, and a stepmom, that loves them and wants more time. She's a mess.

Well, in present day, Jeremy is now out of the picture. They divorced. Now she REALLY needs help. I don't get her excuse that if she gives Corey more time than she can't be the mother she wants to be. Ok. So you expect him to be a great dad with only 2 days a week (or whatever it is). She should count her blessings that the girls have a dad, and a stepmom, that loves them and wants more time. She's a mess.

I think the best thing to do is for her to get some help, maybe some time to figure out what she really wants to do (without dating husband #3) and if she is on anything, get to a rehab where she could get better and regroup. Meanwhile, Corey could take care of the twins and Jeremy (or if he is working, Leah's mom) could have Addy for a little while. Leah coming back with her head straight and having some parenting tools would benefit the girls.

I think the best thing to do is for her to get some help, maybe some time to figure out what she really wants to do (without dating husband #3) and if she is on anything, get to a rehab where she could get better and regroup. Meanwhile, Corey could take care of the twins and Jeremy (or if he is working, Leah's mom) could have Addy for a little while. Leah coming back with her head straight and having some parenting tools would benefit the girls.

She supposedly went to rehab recently for anxiety and depression. She also is reported to be already living with another guy who has young kids of his own. She's not matured or learned a thing over the years.

She supposedly went to rehab recently for anxiety and depression. She also is reported to be already living with another guy who has young kids of his own. She's not matured or learned a thing over the years.

OMG! If I was her mother, I'd think I'd have to slap her, Cher style from Mermaids, with a big "SNAP OUT OF IT"! UGH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter