What did you watch when you got home from school in your day?

When I was in grammar school cartoons, little rascals and three stooges. Later I believe match game.

We didn't have television so I didn't watch anything. I did get a bit of a break with my mom before the afternoon/evening chores needed to be started though. Loved that part of my day.

Cartoons - a lot of Tom & Jerry as I remember.

Anyone remember "POW"? This one is from a TV station in Chicago but pretty much exactly the same format as the station I used to watch out of Sacramento. Amazing what we used to consider entertainment.

Nothing, I was a kid before cable came into being. Usually I would do any homework I had, which wasn't much since I did most of it in school. Then I would go outside and play. We would watch TV at night after the supper dishes were done if it was too cold or dark or late to go outside. We did watch cartoons on Sat. morning, Looney Tunes.

I don't remember watching tv in the afternoon. We had an hour bus ride home. We ate dinner as a family pretty shortly after we got home. Then we had dishes to do and homework to finish. We did watch family television shows in the evening.

I didn’t. We got changed out of school clothes (not a uniform), put on play clothes and went outside to play. After supper was for reading, or homework, or more playing. We were only allowed 1 hour of tv a day so we didn’t miss it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter