What do men pretend to like

Not exactly the same but if I have to watch another Lifetime movie, I might become a insane murderer who plans to off his wife. And I have seen 200 ways not to go about it.
:rotfl2:

My husband will not watch any of that stuff nor Hallmark movies (except for some Christmas movies). He's like "watch that in your own time" lol. He does get a kick out of the DVR list because of the titles of the movies. He's like "how many times can it be the wrong person :laughing:" for example since Lifetime likes to do themes to their movies.

:rotfl2:

My husband will not watch any of that stuff nor Hallmark movies (except for some Christmas movies). He's like "watch that in your own time" lol. He does get a kick out of the DVR list because of the titles of the movies. He's like "how many times can it be the wrong person :laughing:" for example since Lifetime likes to do themes to their movies.

When asked about the secret to a long marriage, comedian Adam Carolla says "2 DVRs and a lot of square footage.":rotfl2: On the occasion of our 44th wedding anniversary today, I'll confirm that there's more to that than you might think.;)

When asked about the secret to a long marriage, comedian Adam Carolla says "2 DVRs and a lot of square footage.":rotfl2: On the occasion of our 44th wedding anniversary today, I'll confirm that there's more to that than you might think.;)
Well considering that this DVR box we have is the highest capacity U-verse has and we still get low on space...yeah I can get behind that :rotfl:

And happy anniversary! 44 years is amazing :love::love:

I'll uh choose to not think too much about your last comment :lmao:

My husband is a cuddler AND a furnace. That’s part of the reason we now have separate bedrooms. We still have sleepovers though LOL

Another cuddler/furnace combo here. Throw in that he snores like a freight train and will be half on top of me, sweating (I run hot too), squashing me, and shaking the house with his snoring. He's not easily woken, and god, he's is heavy to get off me.

My husband is also a cuddler, a furnace, snores and tosses and turns... I'm a raging insomniac our marriage survives based on our house having two master bedrooms and us sleeping separately most of the time.

We have a split King bed because of this very thing. He fidgets all the time, even in his sleep! Makes me crazy!

For my DH he pretends to like, or at least tolerates for my sake...

Cheesy action movies
Star Wars
Comic book movies and such
Diet Coke

Most men would probably say “anything that shuts the kids up for five minutes” or “anything that stops the nag from harassing me.”

For my DH he pretends to like, or at least tolerates for my sake...

Cheesy action movies
Star Wars
Comic book movies and such
Diet Coke

Men you can learn a lot from this guy. He's pretending to pretend to like three things he really likes so well that he's scoring points with his better half and he doesn't even have to watch Sleepless in Seattle to score them. And successfully pretending to like Diet coke? Let's face it. It's his true medium. He's a master.

Men you can learn a lot from this guy. He's pretending to pretend to like three things he really likes so well that he's scoring points with his better half and he doesn't even have to watch Sleepless in Seattle to score them. And successfully pretending to like Diet coke? Let's face it. It's his true medium. He's a master.

He also does all the cooking, all of the house cleaning, the laundry, fixes things when they break, oil changes in the car, irons his own shirts, and rubs my feet every night. I'm not joking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter