What do you hate cleaning the most?

Mopping the floors. First you have to move all the furniture, then you have to either vacuum or sweep then mop then put everything back. I think the reason I hate it so much is between the vacuuming/sweeping and mopping you are doing the same thing twice.

I have a deep burning hatred of our stupid super-deep soaker tub. The darn thing is so deep and I can't reach across it! I have to get into the tub to clean it. And the big downfall.... it's not even jetted! Just a big, stupid deep tub. My dream is to rip it out and put in a nice huge walk-in shower.

Cleaning my poor elderly dog….she has always hated baths and now she lashes out at bath time (in November she bit me so bad that I had to get an antibiotic). I know she loves me and would follow me to the end of the earth, but she doesn‘t love me at bath time :sad2:

I’d say putting laundry away so I have dd do it lol.
Everything else I don’t mind and I am off when I’m upset I start to deep clean lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter