What do you own a ridiculous amount of?

Same here!

tons of shot glasses. Mostly because my SO loves getting one every time we go somewhere.

I also hate clutter so everything gets tossed if it’s not used but the shot glasses remain. We even got a case for them that hangs on the wall as a display.
Haha. We have about 10 of the really special ones displayed in our curio cabinet too!!
I don’t personally buy them anymore when we go places but my family still insists on getting me one in their travels.

We plan to move out if our currant state with the next 4 years so I will probably put off making a final decision on parting with them until then.

LOL! I would do most anything to have the tee shirt from my first concert!............ in 1978!!!!!!
I also have my shirt from the KISS convention that spurred the reunion tour. It is in pristine condition. I think I only wore it maybe 5 times. It has the "f word" in giant capital letters across the back so I am not too comfortable wearing it. When I bought it my hair was really long so you couldn't even see the word...but that's not the case anymore.

Stuffies. Mine and my mom's collectible beanies and all my boys' stuffies, particularly Build a Bears and Webkinz. They are filling up bins in the basement, but no one will take used stuffies, so they'd just end up in a landfill. Maybe someday, I'll have grandkids and the boys will want a few of their old stuffies for their kids.

Books! Before we moved into this senior living community, I must have given away a couple hundred to local libraries and I still have probably another 300 stored at my former house, which our daughters are renting
I gave away probably thousands of dollars worth of first edition hardback books when we moved a third time. I kept three singles and one set - a book that had been passed around from me, my sister, grandmother and great aunts, an autograph copy by Dean Koontz, another autograph copy of I can’t even remember who and the first editions of the Harry Potter series, spines never even cracked open. Except for the first one (on display in my front room) I have no idea where the others are. They were hard to let go at first but I have no regrets getting rid of them.

Over 400 dvds, mainly costume/period dramas, movies and miniseries.
(Okay, after Marie Kondo'ing my collection, I have about 200 left, but the other 200 are still in my storage unit :P )

What do you own a ridiculous amount of?

Star Trek stuff - books, figures, calendars, bandaids, beach towels, lunch boxes, etc, etc, etc.

Also - yarn. I buy yarn at the local thrift shops. Usually small amounts (1 or 2 skeins) but, eventually, I get enough colors that go together to make something.

Disney Cruise Line Beach Towels....I must have at least 45 but we use them for our bath towels so they do get used all the time. And Disney pins/brooches. I have about 50 Swarovski Disney brooches that I adore and wear all the time, especially on cruises!

MJ

I'll have to say comic books, and maybe G.I. Joe action figures. I don't know if it's a ridiculous amount of Joes, but for comics my approximate count stands at just under 17,000, so I think ridiculous is the right word! I also have a ton of video games, but I don't think it is possible to have too many of those.

Mostly Christmas—tons of tree ornaments and I have a bunch of Department 56 buildings and accessories—probably over 60 buildings alone. I quit buying them many years ago although would still occasionally get one as a gift. Maybe 10 years ago I asked for that to stop—I love how they look but it was just too many.

I also have a lot of scrapbooking supplies.

Tote Bags. DH is not happy. And yet I bought 2 on a present vacation I am on with him. I use them all the time in life but I know I have too many. Oh well, my vice could be far worse and far more expensive.

Hello, I am SCMinnie and I am yarn addict. I do make and sell my stuff so it's not unused.

Tote Bags. DH is not happy. And yet I bought 2 on a present vacation I am on with him. I use them all the time in life but I know I have too many. Oh well, my vice could be far worse and far more expensive.
Oh, I forgot about my backpack problem…

Stamps/dies/craft supplies. But I have no regrets. In fact I ordered $147 more this morning. It’s an expensive hobby. I have a craft room and it’s organized. This hobby has kept me sane during lockdown.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter