What do you think of these pictures? Bedroom decorating advice.

Beauty- I was just thinking. You should go look at new home models for the builders in your area. These homes are usually very nicely decorated and seeing things first hand can really give you a good idea as to how things would look in your own place. SO and I have been in a lot of model homes lately and he is constantly saying "oh, I want our room to look like that" "or that is the kind of painting I want in our hall" I walked in many rooms where I just stopped and said "this looks like something off of Trading Spaces!"

We did go in one home like that....all of the rooms were really bright but you might walk into orange, then blue then the bathroom which was done in leopard print wallpaper...it sounds outrageous but it was so nice! The pictures were really bright too.

Your house should be decorated with cat pictures, especially grey tabby cat pictures.;) :teeth:

Mary Jo you kill me.....John would divorce me if I put up cat pictures to go along with all the real cats!! Although a life sized picture of Cairo would be rather cute.

Beauty, I just had to tell you this about Vicksburg...DH and I stayed one night at a B&B there and it served as a hospital in the civil war, the bedroom we were in had a cannonball come through the roof during a battle. After that they keep the Union soliders upstairs and the confederates downstairs! The room ceiling had a glass panel so as you lay in bed you looked up at where the cannonball came in. I felt like the place was haunted!
The best cheese grits I ever had were served there:)

You are talking about Cedar Grove....I LOVE that house. I have begged John for us to take a weekend and stay there but he is terrified of ghosts....It is haunted (or so they say...I believe in that sort of thing so I would love to stay there.) We only live about an hour north of Vicksburg...I love that town, Here are some pictures from Cedar Grove.

A000699_2.jpg
interior1f.jpg
interior3f.jpg
interior4f.jpg
room1f.jpg

Nice pictures!

I have kitty sheets, kitty quilt, kitty pictures, kitty clocks, kitty frames, kitty knick-knacks.:teeth:

Had kitty borders on the bedroom wall of our old house. :teeth:
I'm sure the new owners loved that.:teeth:

LOL!!!! Well the master bathroom in our new house has SUPER BRIGHT colors and little chinese people on it. You would think YUCK...but it actually works...one of those things you would never even think of until you see it somewhere else and then your like "WOW THIS WORKS!"

Can't wait to see the inside pictures!
Kitties and doggies are gonna have alot of exploring to do!

I'm embarassed to say I haven't heard of that Inn...I'm going to check it out...Probably the reason I know so much about Cedar Grove is because it was on the Travel Channel and I had to go check it out. There is a cannonball in the wall there too..LOL!

Kevin! Thats the exact picture going above the fireplace!!:rolleyes: :) :p :p

The bottom 2 pictures remind me of the one scooby doo movie that the kids have. Its where they go to this southern plantation to solve a mystery, and those 2 pictures remind me of that for some reason.

The kind of, and the color of your furniture should actually say what colors to paint the walls, and window treatments, etc. If that stuff doesn't "go together" then that will completely mess up the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter