What does everyone do for a living?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! This thread has been around a long time! I realized that when I opened it and saw my own reply on the first page. LOL! Except I said I had just started my 25th year as a guidance counselor and NOW I am retiring after 30 years. What a great feeling!

Good thing my DH is a mill hunk, i.e. steelworker, or we'd starve. :blush:

My DH is a steelworker too. We're on the blasting it out of the ground , crushing it and shipping it off end (raw materials)....would your husband be involved in the next level of processing?
When this thread was begun I was working retail and selling small antiques online. I've since stopped the *real* job and focus on the online one.

My husband is a maintenance mechanic in a taconite plant/mine pit.

Actually doing his dirty clothes is almost a full time job for me so suppose I should add that to my resume. Lol

I am a nurse and work one full time job and one per diem job 2 Fridays a month husband is a manager at a local restraunt.

I am a dept mgr at a plant that manufactures specialty cellulose (from pine trees) that goes into almost anything you can imagine...filters, rayon, toothpaste, hot dog casings, diapers, fem hy products, tire cord, etc.

DH is a self employed tattoo artist.

I think when I first answered this, I was a bank manager and small business lender. Now, I teach PreK and am the HS Cheer coach. I also am a travel agent on the side for of course Disney. How has changed in only 6 years!

I am a Special Education Tech.(K-2) at one of our local schools and my DH is a self employed contractor. I also do all his billing for his business.

I do M&A for a boutique private equity firm, but my favorite job is husband and father.

My wife is an executive at an major financial services company on the insurance side.

We also own a chain of restaurants as an investment that is not nearly as passive as I would have liked! C'est la vie...

Respiratory Therapist working as a consultant for a large medical equipment manufacturer.

DW is a Pharmacist at a medical center.

This is an old, outdated thread from 2005 therefore it is being closed. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter