What does everyone do for a living?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a part time teachers aide (title 1 aide). I have the best hours 9am-12pm.
The rest of my day is spent waiting for my kids to get home from school.
My Husband is a teacher.
We love our summers off. Sad to say back to reality on the 29th of August.

I am a registered diagnositic medical sonographer and my week-day job is performing high risk obstetric ultrasounds and on weekends I sometimes fill in at a radiology department doing general and vascular ultrasound :flower:

My DH does sales and marketing for some newspapers in the northeast.

I am a CPA by training and a consultant to the legal profession. I advise lawyers on management issues.

MY DW was a pediatric RN, then did pediatric home care, primarily for high tech kids. She took three companies (the last her own) through successful first time and recert Medicare and JCAHO accreditations. A car accident brought all that to an end and she is no longer working.

I'm a Emergnecy Service Dispatcher (EMS,FIRE & PD) for a upstate NY police depart. & the DH is a courrier for a local school district.

I am a FireMedic (Firefighter/Paramedic) in Chicago's northwest suburbs - best job in the world! I also am involved in the ski (downhill) business. My wife is a part-time benefits consultant and full-time mom.

Hi

I am a physical therapist but manage a department in a hospital in Canada, so no longer do the 'hands-on' work.

DH is a 'Systems architect' which is a computer nerd term, don't really understand it ;)

Inga

Wow!!
I'm amazed at the variety.

I'm a quality engineer in an automotive company.

pretty boring huh?

Another nurse here! I am a nurse practitioner in a college health center.
Husband is an industrial engineer for Lockheed Martin!

We don't live to work, we work to live! (Preferably at Disney!) :earboy2:

I am a sr. executive assistant in a financial services firm (one of the worlds largest). Work for the VP, started with him 13 years ago way before he was a VP and he brought me up through the ranks with him. I have one of the world's greatest bosses! DH is a machine operator for an automotive supply firm, he has one of the world's worst bosses!

DH and I are both software architect/engineers, specializing on public facing/consumer web sites/applications.

I am a sr. executive assistant in a financial services firm (one of the worlds largest). Work for the VP, started with him 13 years ago way before he was a VP and he brought me up through the ranks with him. I have one of the world's greatest bosses! DH is a machine operator for an automotive supply firm, he has one of the world's worst bosses!

He must work for the same person I do... :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter