What does your child like to have packed in his or her school lunch?

My ds is very picky also - he always asks for a cheese sandwich, fluffernutter, or a Gogurt - I freeze them, so they thaw out and are still cool by lunch time. He also likes granola bars, fruit roll-ups, cookies etc. I give him Ovaltine in his thermos or he has juice boxes.

My 15 yr old has never eaten a Hot lunch at school! He's always taken a sack lunch!!!

We pack the usual....sandwich, chips or pretzels, fruit roll-ups and a small dessert with a juice. I sometimes throw in graham crackers, poptarts, carrot sticks, etc for variety.:D

My DS is also very picky, so he takes the same thing all the time, 2 slices of American cheese on white bread, applesauce, fruit roll-up and Capri Sun drink.
DD buys either a turkey wrap or a salad and a water.

Cereal and milk was all the rage for a while. We would pack the dry cereal and she would buy a milk.

Then it was tuna fish and lettuce on a Portuguese pop (roll)for some time.

Then it was Kayem stick bologna on bread, but NEVER white bread...makes here gag.

Then she was into veggie wraps...(tortilla wrap, spread with Bourssain cheese, sliced red and yellow peppers,shredded carrots, and sprouts)boy I loved it when she asked for that one.

For a while it was spaghetti o's with little franks in a thermos.

shredded turkey on a Portuguese pop. with lettuce and mayo.she always wants cucumbers in her lunch box and a bottled waterand the other 'stuff that goes along with lunch.
I always try to pack lunches the night before as I ALWAYS seem to run out of time before we have to head out to school.

Sometimes it's difficult to try and rotate everything so he doesn't get bored. But DS loves a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. With that he gets milk or a juice box, yogurt, carrots and dip, an apple, a banana, a couple cookies, a granola bar, fruit cup or maybe some pretzels. I try and juggle a few things each day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter