What ever happen to (Disers) you havent heard from in over a year

Can't speak about Blondie or Shep (or his wife Believe) but Judi (Snoopy) is doing well. We go back and forth throughout the year, email and text. She is one heck of a wonderful lady. I miss her presence here, along with others.
I liked her posts very much! She probably doesn't remember me, but please let her know she is missed!

Two come to mind for me, though I can’t remember their exact usernames. One was something like Corvette chick? She was so helpful to me when my daughter had molluscum. Another one had some kind of bottled water in her name. She wrote great trip reports and had such adorable babies.

You guys are good! Sometimes I forget my own username, much less remembering all the wonderful DIS folk names I interact with LOL.

Oooh ooh...I remember that guy with the Dave Matthew's Band sig pic..Firedancer? Or what about bicker?

Last edited:
Two come to mind for me, though I can’t remember their exact usernames. One was something like Corvette chick? She was so helpful to me when my daughter had molluscum. Another one had some kind of bottled water in her name. She wrote great trip reports and had such adorable babies.
DasaniGirl?

You guys are good! Sometimes I forget my own username, much less remembering all the wonderful DIS folk names I interact with LOL.

Oooh ooh...I remember that guy with the Dave Matthew's Band sig pic..Firedancer? Or what about bicker?
Um, i know know where he lived 8-10 years ago. I could go knock on doors and see if anybody knows him? Not until May, when the snow melts, but...

Maybe people aren't just taking breaks because they aren't planning a vacation, but because of the pop ups and redirects. It drove me away for several months.

I can't quote and respond with Java disabled? Sorry Dan.

I think that Saffron (Maggie) disappeared well before Willie and they didn't communicate any more. Of course things change...

I didn't realize they had an online relationship. Hopefully, he went to Australia, after his mom died, & they are having too much fun to bother with us.
I got the feeling it was more of just a playful banter between them, but I could be wrong. The last we heard from Jevs, her dad was having some health issues and being a bit stubborn about not taking it easy.

I don't think she's on here at all, anymore. I just tried to tag her and nothing popped up for her username.

Your wish for the two of them would be nice, though.

Jo and Willy were never more than friends. I’m friends with her on Facebook and she’s busy with school, and her kids, and travelling. We tried to reach out to Willy for a long time but never got a response.

Oh my! I just remember chuckling at a few of his posts. I don't remember him being that controversial. :confused3 I'll admit though, I have a crummy memory sometimes.

He was banned for posting a link to an article he had written. That’s against the rules..and now he’s taking a permanent vacation. Unless he likes socks, that is.

I haven't seen posts from C.Ann in a long time. I know she was ill, but did post quite awhile back, and I was hoping to see her start posting more

Hasn't been a year, but I haven't seen Rodeo65 since April or May. After her husband passed, she and the kids moved into her parents home, and I was getting messages from her fairly regularly, but then they just stopped. Erin, if you are still on the DIS, please let me know how you and the kids are doing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter