What goes good with pita chips?

dreamin_disney

DIS Veteran
A coworkers had some pita chips and gave me some to try. I thought it was good so I bought a bag but haven't had a chance to eat it. Its a big bag. I have a work pot luck and figured I'd just use the brand new bag of pita chips to take to work potluck. My question is what goes good with pita chips besides hummus. Tell me how you eat your pita chips or dips, spreads etc. Need ideas for the work potluck.
Flavor I bought is simply naked pita chips brand Stacy's. Thanks in advance

You can make a zillion dips with cream cheese.....cream cheese, butter, roasted garlic. cream cheese, butter, olives. cream cheese, cocktail sauce, crab meat. cream cheese, butter, strawberries....your limit is your imagination (and if you think cream cheese and peanut butter sounds good - ick).

loving the ideas for dips with cream cheese and salsa didn't even cross my mind. lol! What kind of salsa spicey Mexican kind or the mango sweet type. I've only had pita chips once and it was only a few chips back in December

Humus is our favorite, but a Greek layered dip is also awesome with pita chips.

I love to make a ricotta cheese dip. It is ricotta cheese, powdered sugar, and either cinnamon or chocolate. It's yummy!

I love cheese with pita chips. A common snack for me is to cut up some cheddar and use the chips instead of crackers.

I make a baked artichoke dip (artichoke hearts, mayo, parmesan cheese garlic and hot sauce) and serve it with pita chips

Black bean dip! I was going to say black bean hummus but you've ruled out hummus so I'll go with the other option, dip! Black bean dip or hummus is kind of an obsession of mine, I love it so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter