What Is A "don't Miss" Treat In Wdw?

fairytinkerbell

<font color=purple>The music in the Disney Plannin
::MinnieMo :cheer2: :cheer2:

I want my next dis. trip to be xtra special- including the snacks i have..
what is the BEST snack/treat in the parks that you can recommend that is a "don't miss?"

Frozen Lemonade
Giant Turkey Legs
New England Clam Chowder in a Bread Bowl (Columbia Harbor House MK)
Queso Fundido (appetizer at San Angel Inn...Mexico)

My wife and I love to get baklava at TANGIERINE CAFE in Morocco. We sit at the tables near the fountain and enjoy our snack, it is a nice way to take a break.

dole whips & mouse head icecream-MK
sundae (with cotton candy as water) - Poly
Zebra Domes - Boma's
kitchen sink - Beaches and Cream
frozen bananas - AK

Gotta stop by Sleepy Hollow in Liberty Square and grab some carmel corn! We always do. You can sit right there with a great view of the Castle!

My favorite is the Mickey head rice crispy treats. The ears are dipped in milk chocolate and covered with Mickey head sprinkes. Yum!

I would have to add, cheddar cheese soup at Le Cellier at Epcot, absolutely DELISH!!!!! Also, the sinfully delicious No Way Jose at Beaches & Cream!!

Jules

Citrus swirls at the Sunshine Tree Terrace, Adventureland. Strawberry Swirls at the Enchanted Grove in Fantasyland.

My new favorite is an ice cream sandwich. It's made from two chocolate chip cookies and ice cream. Sold in Liberty Sqaure, next to the Hall of Presidents (Sleepy Hollow).

Of course, my favorite snacks are sold from a cart in Epcot at the Rose and Crown Terrace (not for the children, mind you).

...DOLE WHIP!

My FAVORITE pick-me-up of all! mmmm

My KIDS' favorite (you won't BELIEVE this):

the huge vertical pineapple hunks from the same stand as the Dole Whips -- they LOOOOVE these and say the trip is not complete without them - huge, fresh, and refreshing!

It 's a close choice....Dole Whip or a Banana Split at Beaches & Cream

Originally posted by MonorailRed
My new favorite is an ice cream sandwich. It's made from two chocolate chip cookies and ice cream. Sold in Liberty Sqaure, next to the Hall of Presidents (Sleepy Hollow).

Above is my favorite too. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter