What is Everyone Reading?

Skatergirl98

Disney Vet
Ok so I am a big book worm and I just read the Perfect Chemistry trilogy which was amazing! What is everyone reading? I'm looking for a really good book or series for the summer.
I have also read the Selection but I have to read the last book yet.
Any suggestions? :wave:

My list of all time favorite book series:
Kingdom Keepers by Ridley Pearson
Peter and the Star Catchers by Ridley Pearson
Percy Jackson and the Olympians and The Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan (these are two different series with the same characters)
Children of the Red King by Jenny Nimmo
The Sisters Grimm by Michael Buckley
Any book series by Margret Peterson Haddix
Molly Moon by Georgia Byng

I read a lot and could keep going all day, but these are a few that I really like.

Ok so I am a big book worm and I just read the Perfect Chemistry trilogy which was amazing! What is everyone reading? I'm looking for a really good book or series for the summer.
I have also read the Selection but I have to read the last book yet.
Any suggestions? :wave:

Currently, i'm reading Slaughterhouse 5, but only for English class. I suggest Kingdom Keepers, or even a series called The Alchemyst: The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, which seems to be having movies come out soon.

I just started the Princess Bride today. If you've seen the movie, it's a must-read.

I'd suggest the Harry Potter books but I'm pretty sure everyone's read those.
Maximum Ride
My Sister's Keeper (unfortunately, this has language)
the Book Thief
I'd suggest the Kingdom Keepers as well
Jane Eyre
This isn't fiction, but if you like Disney facts I'd suggest the Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World.
I'm waiting on One, as well.

Qmaz246 said:
Currently, i'm reading Slaughterhouse 5, but only for English class. I suggest Kingdom Keepers, or even a series called The Alchemyst: The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, which seems to be having movies come out soon.

I read The Alchemyst. The first one was the best

disneyanney said:
I just started the Princess Bride today. If you've seen the movie, it's a must-read.

I'd suggest the Harry Potter books but I'm pretty sure everyone's read those.
Maximum Ride
My Sister's Keeper (unfortunately, this has language)
the Book Thief
I'd suggest the Kingdom Keepers as well
Jane Eyre
This isn't fiction, but if you like Disney facts I'd suggest the Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World.
I'm waiting on One, as well.

I've read all except Sister's Keeper. Have you read Phantom of The Opera? Itwas a book before it was a novel, I liked it.

I've read all except Sister's Keeper. Have you read Phantom of The Opera? Itwas a book before it was a novel, I liked it.

I have, it was good, but I don't know that I'd read it again. I actually read it before I saw the movie for the first time, which I would recommend doing.

Kingdom Keepers!

I just read a book called Tiger Lily that was really good!

If you want older stuff, I read the James Herriott series, which seems to bore a lot of people, but I liked them.

Gallagher Girls is a good series I read last year.

Anything by Charles Dickens (Great Expectations is the best)
Harry Potter series
Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus series
Hunger Games trilogy
Princess Bride I second, it's an amazing book. By William Goldberg. It's even better than the movie.
Shakespeare (Much Ado About Nothing, Comedy of Errors, Twelfth Night, basically any of the comedies are awesome to read, even better to see)
The Mysterious Benedict Society
The Giver by Lois Lowry
Anything by Kate DiCamillo
Anything by Wendy Mass (The Willow Falls trilogy is middle grade level but amazing adorable books)
Shannon Hale (Princess Academy, The Goose Girl)
Margaret Peterson Haddix I second
The Door Within Trilogy by Wayne Thomas Batson, and anything by him, the pirate books Isle of Swords and Isle of Fire are second best
The Pendragon Series by D.J. MacHale (ten amazing sci fi/fantasy books)
The Hitchikers Guide To The Galaxy by Douglas Adams and its four sequels
Wow, this is a long list, sorry if I bored you...

Just finished the fault in our stars and couldn't stop sobbing.

Just finished the fault in our stars and couldn't stop sobbing.

This makes me not want to read it lol.

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."-Albus Dumbledore. "There is more treasure in books than in all the pirates loot on treasure island." -Walt Disney

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter