what is that thing.....

BernardandMissBianca

Rum makes math fun!
......that big orange thing in the space above my house??? It hurts to look at it. The space above my house is.....is such a purty color. What color is that again I forget.
Oh yeah that would be the ssss..sssuuu... suuuun, SUN! HA I got it!!! And the color is that bluuuueeeee??? B-L-U-E Blue!!! :faint: :cool2:

You are seeing that funny thing too??? OMG! I just thought it was me.. I heard chirping too... wonder what that is from???

......that big orange thing in the space above my house??? It hurts to look at it. The space above my house is.....is such a purty color. What color is that again I forget.
Oh yeah that would be the ssss..sssuuu... suuuun, SUN! HA I got it!!! And the color is that bluuuueeeee??? B-L-U-E Blue!!! :faint: :cool2:

I know it's scary!!!! I hear it's supposed to be there all weekend too!!!!! Do you think we should all slather up in suntan lotion!!!! I might just burn!!!! :lmao: I know my eyes were burning earlier!!!! They were tearing up!!!! I had to put my shades on!!! :3dglasses I thought for a moment I lost them, it had been so long since I had used them!!!! They were all dusty I had to clean them!!!! :rotfl2: Yes, and the sky is actually B-l-u-e!!!! AND a BRIGHT BLUE too!!!! Not just any ole blue, but BLUE!!!! :banana: I am actually leaving work early!!!!

You are seeing that funny thing too??? OMG! I just thought it was me.. I heard chirping too... wonder what that is from???

You heard chirping??? WOW!!! I don't have windows at work. All I hear are people complaining up and down the halls!!!!! :rotfl2: So I just turn up my radio louder!!! :lmao:

You mean it stopped raining up there? My Papa was worried about his water pump in the basement because it kept raining!

chirping???? OH MY!!! The tree monsters are coming, the tree monsters are coming!!! I saw something fuzzy a brownish grey outside too with a big bushy tail.....

chirping???? OH MY!!! The tree monsters are coming, the tree monsters are coming!!! I saw something fuzzy a brownish grey outside too with a big bushy tail.....

No, calm down, I think it might just be a Squirrel!!!! Or, maybe Chip and Dale have come by for a visit???

You can send the stuff down here, we need it! We're under strict water restrictions and Lake Okeechobee is at all-time lows.

Another spotting here. I spent the day raking out my garden and there was this strange warm force on my back and shoulders the whole time. Weird. I didn't think we had anything like that around here.

Unfortunately, all the bending and raking did icky things to my back. Did you know it's much more challenging to type when lying down on your side? All the letter face the wrong way.

....it was worth it. :goodvibes

Me too...and I saw it dart across the yard.. and in hot pursuit was our stupid cat! The brownish grey thing got up the tree and now the darn cat is circling the underneath of the tree!:rotfl:

Kids are outside.. and a batch are do off the bus any minute (this was a make up sn** day.. one more next Friday and than we have 2 Fridays off for our built in sn** days we didn't use)...

Me too...and I saw it dart across the yard.. and in hot pursuit was our stupid cat! The brownish grey thing got up the tree and now the darn cat is circling the underneath of the tree!:rotfl:

Kids are outside.. and a batch are do off the bus any minute (this was a make up snow day.. one more next Friday and than we have 2 Fridays off for our built in snow days we didn't use)...

AGH!!!! Run, she said the naughty word!!!! :rotfl: twice!

Another spotting here. I spent the day raking out my garden and there was this strange warm force on my back and shoulders the whole time. Weird. I didn't think we had anything like that around here.

Unfortunately, all the bending and raking did icky things to my back. Did you know it's much more challenging to type when lying down on your side? All the letter face the wrong way.

....it was worth it. :goodvibes

excuse me young lady. No manual labor for you. You make that baby come early I am going to be so mad, our baby book isn't done yet! :p

Put her on the NAUGHTY MAT X2!!!!!! How dare she!!!!!! Doesn't she know there is still time for the JINX?????

For shame!!! Banished to the dungeon!!! Oh wait the scrap room is in the dungeon. Banished to the yard, then she'll soak up all the sunlight and then her punishment will be the yucky stuff. Then she'll cry!

How was that for Evil lesson #1?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter