• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

what is that thing.....

Without the constant interruption that the boss brings.

Poor Maria. She will go the way SIOH.

That or we shorted out her monitor. :surfweb: *spit*

I'm actually fairly caught up, considering I was out for 4 days. I'm enjoying this last hour and a half.

OH! I hope we didn't short out her montior... that our the military just figured out the DIS and blocked it!

Okay, my turn to go now. Have to go get ready to go to my crop tonight. Hoping to get my Space pages done, Tea Party pages and a two page layout prep'd for graduation. The theme is "Down on the Farm", so I'll be using Stampin'UPs Farm Stamps & my Cricut AK for punch.

Don't be good. Have a good time!! :thumbsup2

Have a good time.. I'm fixing dinner and than some of the kids have birthday parties tonight... Maybe I can get some stuff done!!!

Too many bad words flying around here. I'd better keep off the thread for fear of belly bean picking up on the use of the S word.

It's suppose to be pretty here all weekend and I am so glad. We have the Walk For Life event tomorrow(Crisis Pregnancy Center type thing) so it will be non cold and sunny skies.

Now I have to bake for the bake sale instead of working on swaps tonight.

Sooooooo you guys missed me!!!!! :rotfl: Hee Hee!!!!! I told you I was leaving work early!!!!! The bright yellow golden thing in the sky was calling my name!!!!! I had to run as fast as I could!!!!!!!!!!! Whoo hoo!!!!!!!! It was great too I enjoyed every minute there was out there, now it is going down and I am doing the laundry.... Yuck... Oh well the dream must end, we have soccer tomorrow and the uniform must be clean so it can get dirty!!!! :rotfl: Well you guys have a good one, I did enjoy reading the comments on how you missed me!!!!

Thanks for reminding me.. we have a game at 9am.. and dedication at the fields for the new bridge built in memory of our board member that was killed in December, a luncheon for the board members and their families, than we have to drive to a travel soccer game about an hour & 15 away... sometime we need to fit haircuts in...and I think I need to dye the gray in my hair that my DS6 has given me...
Ok, off to make sure uniforms are ready..

So, Maria, what color is your team this season? We are red for DS6 & maroon for DS10!

We are the Orange team! It's a very bright orange too!!! With black shorts! All our players look like little pumpkins out there!!!! They are too freaking cute!!!!

Ugh, humid and overcast here in central Texas.

OK! I will do my best! Hear that B&MB? They want the wet stuff in Florida!!! So do that little dance of yours and send it down their way will ya??
:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter