What is the best Music for going down the Aisle? or 1st dance?

I'm doing disney songs for the cermony and our first dance song is hopefully going to be the theme song from Beauty and the Beast.

Our first dance is going to be fun! Have yall seen the video that Disney's videographers send out with a sample. The one with Henrique & the blonde headed girl.! I loved that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have been practicing our DIP for when he says, "You may kiss your bride"

And we have found a perfect - up tempo song-- "My First, My last, My everything" I can't wait! I am SOOOO ExCitEd about this! It will be so Much FUN! :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :banana: :bounce:

We re gonna be using a Foo Fighters song called Everlong for walking down the aisle to. Its an acoustic version of the song still with the lyrics included just will need to get a cd player though. As for the first dance thats a bit trickier, we re trying to narrow down our options but still have no real idea. Both me & my df are massive Rock music fans so we re not gonna be playing the standard music

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter