What is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Seen At Disney World?

At Disneyland Paris this family gets in the end of the line (Buzz lightyear I think) and the kid is doing the pee dance. Mom whips out a water bottle, kid whips out his privates and pees in the bottle! Gross! Its not like they had been waiting in line and were near the front. They had just gotten into the back of the line!

I saw a woman do that with her son (maybe 3 years old) in front of the Train Station at DLR. The thing was, they weren't even in line. They were at the bottom of the stairs and there were restrooms to either side of them, just a few steps away. :confused3

a dad screaming at his kids (looked like young teens) very loudly. Mom starts yelling at dad to stop yelling at kids. Finally, the dad throws his hands up and yells at the top of his lungs, "WE NEED TO HIT THE RE-DO BUTTON" then storms off with the family following him. Then they stopped and formed a circle and bowed their heads. They were talking quietly (I am assuming they were apologizing for yelling at each other.) Then they all put their hands in the circle and yelled something like, "ANDERSON FAMILY" and walked off happily.

I was glad to see this actually since tension can run high with fast paced touring, the heat, the exhaustion of walking all over the parks etc. It is not a relaxing vacation! But they saw they were losing it and took a step back to come back to reality.

LOL - when we went to WDW in August a few years ago, we had a code word that we all agreed to use if any of us started losing it. It was hot, crowded, and unfamiliar to us so we knew that could be a recipe for disaster.

Luckily we only needed the code word a couple of times in 11 days :thumbsup2

How people walk away & leave their trash behind :confused:
It just boggles my mind the way people do not utilize the trash cans that are conveniently available wherever you turn :rolleyes1

Well after some thinking I do remember something. In Epcot at the restaurant in USA, I saw a young mother beating the crap out of her toddler. I'm all for a slap on the hand and a stern NO, but this poor child was getting beat good. I didn't say anything and to this day I wish I had. The husband, if that's what he was sat there and did nothing.

We were at Pecos Bills this past week. We ordered our whole order (whole family stood in line) then went and found a seat. Put our food on the table then proceeded to take the trays and go the "fixin' bar" and load up our taco salads.

When we got back to the table another family had taken it over and were drinking our drinks and enjoying our other foods. It was UNBELIEVABLE! They ran off when confronted...but WHO DOES THAT?!

Wait a minute... you mean I'm not supposed to do that?

At AKL last month there was a little girl standing under the little bridge that goes over the entrance to Dinoland. Her mom had her up against the wall and was loudly threatening to "WHIP YOU GOOD RIGHT HERE IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!!" Mom carried on like a lunatic for a few minutes while girl quietly pleaded for mercy. The infraction? Mom wanted to leave the park because it was raining (barely). The kid was heart sick over this as they had just arrived, hadn't ridden anything, and it was their only day there (I gleaned this from her pleading as mom dragged her towards the exit).

I love the story of the man arguing with Crush in Turtle Talk :lmao:

I don't know that mine is so much crazy as a pleasant surprise.

We were on a packed, standing room only buy leaving Downtown Disney fairly late (OK, we had little kids, it was probably only 10, but it felt late :rotfl:).

There was a major wreck on the road and we ended up not moving at all--for almost an hour. It didn't take long for those of us who were standing to sit in the floor.

On a bus full of tired Disney park guests, and several little ones, that is packed as full as they go just not moving, people could have easily gotten very testy.

It was a week or 2 before Christmas and someone sitting in about the middle of the bus starting softly singing Jingle Bells about 5 minutes into the stop, once it became apparent this was a mess and we were not going anywhere soon.
Someone else joined in, and then a few more, and before you knew the hole bus was singing. And when that finished someone started up with Frosty and the Rudolph. . .

For the next 45 minutes, or more, the whole bus had a giant group sing along of Christmas carols and Disney songs with different people stating things up.

My kids were 3 and 5 and they both still recall this as one of their best Disney memories :goodvibes

We were at Pecos Bills this past week. We ordered our whole order (whole family stood in line) then went and found a seat. Put our food on the table then proceeded to take the trays and go the "fixin' bar" and load up our taco salads.

When we got back to the table another family had taken it over and were drinking our drinks and enjoying our other foods. It was UNBELIEVABLE! They ran off when confronted...but WHO DOES THAT?!

OMG, that's unbelievable.

At AKL last month there was a little girl standing under the little bridge that goes over the entrance to Dinoland. Her mom had her up against the wall and was loudly threatening to "WHIP YOU GOOD RIGHT HERE IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!!" Mom carried on like a lunatic for a few minutes while girl quietly pleaded for mercy. The infraction? Mom wanted to leave the park because it was raining (barely). The kid was heart sick over this as they had just arrived, hadn't ridden anything, and it was their only day there (I gleaned this from her pleading as mom dragged her towards the exit).

OMG, that is just so sad :(

Karen :)

Not only is that really sad but it's a waste of money. You pay good money for tickets to do what? Walk in, turn around and leave? :(

The mom may have thought she'd get her money back. I've seen more than one guest in a heated argument with a CM at the exit about that.

TP

The mom may have thought she'd get her money back. I've seen more than one guest in a heated argument with a CM at the exit about that.

TP
Was at the hotel last month waiting in line to get my boarding passes printed and the guy in front of me was trying to get his money back for his tickets. Apparently he went to MK that day and was mad that they closed early due to MNSSHP so he wanted a refund. The CM kept saying that the hours are posted in many places but he wouldn't give it up so she went to get a supervisor. I don't know what happened after that but I'm sure they didn't refund his money.

I love the story of the man arguing with Crush in Turtle Talk :lmao: I don't know that mine is so much crazy as a pleasant surprise. We were on a packed, standing room only buy leaving Downtown Disney fairly late (OK, we had little kids, it was probably only 10, but it felt late :rotfl:). There was a major wreck on the road and we ended up not moving at all--for almost an hour. It didn't take long for those of us who were standing to sit in the floor. On a bus full of tired Disney park guests, and several little ones, that is packed as full as they go just not moving, people could have easily gotten very testy. It was a week or 2 before Christmas and someone sitting in about the middle of the bus starting softly singing Jingle Bells about 5 minutes into the stop, once it became apparent this was a mess and we were not going anywhere soon. Someone else joined in, and then a few more, and before you knew the hole bus was singing. And when that finished someone started up with Frosty and the Rudolph. . . For the next 45 minutes, or more, the whole bus had a giant group sing along of Christmas carols and Disney songs with different people stating things up. My kids were 3 and 5 and they both still recall this as one of their best Disney memories :goodvibes
that made me tear up. Thank you.

At Epcot I saw a lady walking around carrying a roll of toilet paper. I think she had gotten it out of her bag. I was curious as to why she'd have her own roll of TP.

At MK I saw a girl dressed head to toe in a black cloak and it was sunny and 90. The hood wasn't contoured but pointy like a kkk hood. She had a tiny dog with a service vest on, I think it was a shih tzu. It kept criss-crossing in front of her so I couldn't tell if that was it's trained behavior or if it was one of those "service dogs".

At Epcot I saw a lady walking around carrying a roll of toilet paper. I think she had gotten it out of her bag. I was curious as to why she'd have her own roll of TP.

The stuff they have at Disney is pretty thin...

I never gave one, so here it is...
I was in HWS one day. (Don't remember the year)
I was on my way to TOT, and overheard a man telling his son, "We are going on tower of terror and you are going to like it." (He was yelling loudly.)
Well, they got to the ride before me and they check the kid's height. Turns out the kid was too short to ride to be begin with. The man had a huge fit about this. Not sure what happened after that as I had gotten in line.
I've also seen a few teens using strong words regarding the princesses... :scared1:

The lady changing clothes on the monorail late one evening. She takes off her shirt and is in her bra (and not an sports bra, either), changes to another shirt. Then she takes off her shorts and stands in her panties until she pulls on a pair of jeans. As strip acts goes, isn't wasn't much to write home about but everyone seemed entertained. One guy started clapping.

Magic bands may be great, but they'll never replace dollar bills!

I wouldn't say it was "crazy", but on my 21st birthday trip in April my BF and I were walking around EPCOT, and saw a group of young cheerleaders in shorts posing for a picture. However, they all lifted their legs toward the camera (if that makes sense), and gave everyone walking by an uncomfortable scene. :confused::eek:

I think we also saw a kid on a leash fall and get dragged for a few moments before his mother realized what had happened... :headache:

May 2012 at Hollywood Studios, saw a girl (about 1o yrs old-ish) running away from her mother, her mother chased after her swearing up a storm, yelling for her to stop and come back. Mom was gaining on her so reached her hand out, grabbed the daughter's long hair and pulled her back very violently. The daughter fell to the ground screaming and crying. The mother then proceeded to tell the daughter that it was her fault that mommy had to hurt her.

I was standing there with my jaw dropped, it was crazy. I understand being frustrated with your kids as they're having a meltdown and trying to get away but to grab your child by the hair and yank them backwards so they fall on the concrete, ugh. no.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter