what is YAGE?

RealMickeysGirl

DIS Veteran<br><font color=9966ff>I think my frien
I have seen it on some posts and I have no idea what these people are talking about? (You Are General Electric?)

Yet Another Grand Exit.

It's when someone no longer wants to DIS, but rather than just stopping, they announce to everyone that they will no longer be posting and why - the why is usually because we all suck and they're too good for us.

I think they think it is very dramatic, but it is a fairly common occurrence.

Some of them return. We have several posters now who YAGEd in the past. They almost never make a big poing of saying that they're back or why.

AHA!

I was wondering what it meant.

Someone here said they were not YAGE-ing but had to leave.

Isn't that then a YAGE?

If you leave, just stop posting and be done with it.

Yet Another Grand Exit.

It's when someone no longer wants to DIS, but rather than just stopping, they announce to everyone that they will no longer be posting and why - the why is usually because we all suck and they're too good for us.

I think they think it is very dramatic, but it is a fairly common occurrence.

Some of them return. We have several posters now who YAGEd in the past. They almost never make a big poing of saying that they're back or why.

Ha! I did not realize there was a term for it now. Clever.

If I said....I just cannot believe that you people don't know what YAGE means! I simply cannot participate in a thread with people who don't know what YAGE means. I am leaving now and vow to never, never, never return to this thread!

That would be YAGE'ing from this thread. People can YAGE from a single thread or from the Dis altogether.

I've never done it, but I support the right of someone to YAGE if they want to. I hate it when people YAGE from certain threads though and then keep coming back anyway. It just makes them look foolish.

if you yage in the woods and nobody hears you, is it still a yage?

That use to be the nickname of Yeagermeister beer, a very cheap brew!

Its also what happens if you DRANK too much!!

hehehehe

See.....and that is the other meaning of YAGE. Yet Another Grand ENTRANCE (when the YAGE-R unYAGEs and comes back) :rotfl:

Okay - not to hijack - but I've seen *** mentioned in other threads. What the heck is that?

I'm beginning to feel like I should be immunized before reading the boards! "Patient, you have primary YAGE with systemic *** brought on by TPTB. You must drink plenty of vodka, STAT!" :lmao:

Okey doke, apparently the letters I wanted defined have now evolved into asterisks.

Oh geez. I've seen the letters that begin the words Cause Of Something and have no idea what they mean. Apparently, it's something bad - what :confused3 - I don't know.

I don't want anyone to get in trouble for answering, so don't bother. I'm sure I'll figure it out at some point.

So when you all read YAGE, how do you pronounce it? I always read it as "yoggy" which sounds hilarious as a verb.

I yoggy.
She yoggies
He yoggied
We are all yoggying merrily together.

Good God, I need sleep.

ROTFL!!

I say it like it rhymes with "gage," "cage," or "rage." LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter