What is your favorite Disney Reservation app?

dprincessmom

dprincessmom
I have seen many people reference an app that notifies them when tables come open for specific times at WDW dining locations. Can you please share your thoughts/experiences?

I think most of the ones that were originally popular have been shut down. Touring Plans is the only one I know of that people are using.

It's not an app, but a website. One of the most popular ones is the touring plans reservation finder. You enter the restaurant, date, and time, and it will keep searching. When it finds a time close to what you requested, it will notify you via the method you asked (text, email, or both). It does require a free registration.

https://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/reservation-finder

There's also ***********. I haven't tried that one, but other people have, and like that service, as well.

Edit: removed the URL. Disboards doesn't like that one.

If a website is starred out there is a reason. Please do not try to get around the filters

Honestly, I just book restaurants that are on Open Table. That does pretty much rule out all the Disney owned restaurants but I am over the jerking around by Disney. they want ME to plan 6 months in advance, but they can't plan 30 days out?????? LOL!

Another vote for Touringplans. Has helped us several times with difficult to get reservations.

i used mouse dining -I was able to get a breakfast at BOG less than 30 days out and same for O'hana. It is free and you can have up to 6 alerts. However you have to move lightening fast when the alert comes, which can be at all hours of the day to secure it. I just used MDE when I saw they were open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter