• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is Your FAVORITE 'World Showcase' Pavillion at Epcot?

What is your FAVORITE 'World Showcase' Pavilion at Epcot?

• Mexico

• Norway

• China

• Germany

• Italy

• The American Adventure (U.S.A.)

• Japan

• Morocco

• France

• United Kingdom

• Canada

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oooh that's a tough one... Mexico is gorgeous! And San Angel Inn is my fav place to eat.

Japan has the coolest shop and Sake so it's a toss up between the two for me. ;-)

Shopping- Morocco
Food- France (Mexico is a close close close 2nd)
Atmosphere- China and Japan equally
Ride- Norway
Show- France

Anyone have a good creme brûlée recipe? The ones I've found online do NOT come out like France Epcot

Such a tough decision!! I chose China because I love the pond section, the Chinese acrobats, the architecture, the 360 movie, and my girls always enjoy interacting with the CMs from here.

We also really love Germany. Karamell Kuche is our favorite snack place, and we also love the architecture here too. Love the music played and cottage atmosphere. We love the Agent P here.

Japan is another favorite. We enjoy Teppan Edo, the pond is beautiful, and we love watching Miyuki. Agent P is fun here too.

Japan, I think its the most interesting pavilion, the giant feudal era Castle is amazing, and the store is full of interesting merchandise and food. Also Were going to try Teppon Edo during our next trip, so I can't wait

Runner Up would be Germany (I like the food there).

I voted Italy! The architecture is so beautiful and I love Via Napoli. Mexico is definitely a close second though :)

Italy. Probably because I'd like to visit the real Italy someday.

This was such a hard vote for me! I think ultimately my favorite is the United Kingdom. I love the pub setting, and shopping wise, I tend to spend the most here. I just LOVE Ireland (being Irish) and England. I also love listening to the Beatles tribute bands when they are playing. :)

As far as alcohol goes (aside from the UK being a full bar), I love France and Morocco. The pomegranate champagne in France and the Daiquiris in Morocco are heavenly! :p

Germany, love the food and beer, love the Teddy Bear shop, love the wine tasting, and love that my DH can actually speak to people in German!

My favorite pavilion is the U.K. I love walking around the little shops (my favorite is the Twining's Tea Shop) and grabbing a beer and watching the British Revolution play :goodvibes.

Absolutely all of them! I get a special feeling at each and every one, for different reasons. Lots of memories!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter